“Canned goods”
Review of Intercourse Canning Company - CLOSED

Intercourse Canning Company
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Featuring over 300 varieties of pickled vegetables, salsas & sauces, fruit, jams & jellies, gourmet coffee, baking & dip mixes, snack foods, gift baskets and more! See what's cooking in our canning kitchen during our live demonstrations! Wednesday thru Saturday from 11am - 3pm (April - December).
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I liked the place. Way less crowded than kitchen kettle and different foods than there. Tons of samples.

There are newer reviews for Intercourse Canning Company

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Came to go to Kitchen Kettle to pick up a last minute item before heading home and the line at Kitchen Kettle was out the door. So I went across the street and tried Intercourse Canning. There were no lines and almost the same items...and the prices were cheaper on some items. Glad I stopped by! I will come here next time instead of Kitchen Kettle for my jams.

1  Thank Stacey M
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We shop here every time we go to Intercourse, PA. I love their bacon salad dressing. I add it to my home made bread dough. Their 'wing flappin' and sweet mustards are wonderful. There are a number of salsas that I always purchase. If you ask for a punch card, you get a free jar of whatever with every 10 jars you buy.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stopped by on a recent visit to the Amish country and my folks who were visiting from Japan had a great time tasting all the various jams, jellies, pickles, fruit butters and other products. We walked out with a case full of the various canned goods and I found it very reasonable. A great place to stop, taste, experience and buy traditional canned goods.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Had been here approximately 5 years ago at old location, which was a much larger and more interactive. The new facility is much smaller and less intriguing. There was only 1 woman doing canning/food prep in the tiny kitchen area. Various samples of their products were available as before. Not a place to put on my return itinerary in the future.

1  Thank Dennis S