Harvest Drive Family Inn is, in my opinion, by far the best motel value in Lancaster County. The price was among the lowest in the whole county. Our room was very quiet. The only sounds that disrupted the quiet were those of horses trotting past. The room was clean. The beds were very comfortable. And the view over the countryside was unparalleled. I can't believe we hadn't found this gem until last weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all at Lancaster County's Hidden Gem where travelers rest and enjoy the Amish country views. LOCATION: Ideal for Peaceful and Convenient Getaway! Off the beaten path, the sound of rush hour traffic is horse and buggies going by. Nestled among working farms between Route 340 and US 30 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country. We are minutes away from shopping, dining, Amish country tours, amusement parks and popular attractions, including Bird-In-Hand Farmers Market, Kitchen Kettle Village, Dutch Wonderland, Hersheypark and Sight & Sound Theatre. We are conveniently located just 15 miles from Lancaster Airport, 45 miles from Harrisburg Airport and 60 miles from Philadelphia Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Harvest Drive Family Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvest Drive Family Motel And Restaurant
- Harvest Drive Family Motel & Restaurant Hotel Intercourse
- Harvest Drive Family Hotel