“Amazing Getaway!!”

and 1 more site!
Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village
Ranked #1 of 4 Intercourse B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 March 2014

What a cute little village to stay in and go shopping for unique items. Our experience was wonderful. Our room at The Inn (room 901) was pristene and felt like home. The staff were extremely friendly everywhere we went within the village. We will definitely be going back and recommending to friends!

There are newer reviews for Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I just returned from Kettle Kitchen. We spent the wekend for my birthday. This place is more than we ever imagined it would be. We were in the Cottage # 601. The staff was wonderful. This our first time staying at the Inn and we will definitely come back. It is better than any chain hotel. Thank you for the wonderful hospitality!!!!!

Room Tip: Cottage 601 is great. It faces Route 772. Lots of horse/buggy traffic.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kharty1972
Kate D, Manager at Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for the kind words about Kitchen Kettle Village. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday getaway! Yes, I agree that the Cottage is a great place to relax. I love that it is on Newport Road and you can hear the clip-clop of the horses, too! Come back soon. --Kate

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Kitchen Kettle Village is a wonderful place to visit, and stay overnight (as I do). There is plenty to see and do in the village, and a selection of beautiful rooms to choose from if you decide to stay for a day or two (or more) as I do because there is so much to see and do in that area, and everything is within reach.. It is so nice to get away from the city life, the noise, etc. and go to this area where the people are kind and guess what? No rushing or bumping into each other!!!!! After the village closes you have the whole place to yourself to just roam around, and get a little exercise just by walking or jogging. I'm sure if you go there you'll certainly enjoy yourselves, and if you look at their calendar you'll notice how far in advance their bookings are so make yours as soon as possible, and just have a lot of fun like I do.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We absolutely loved it here.First time to this part of the US and this was the highlight of our PA trip.We had 2 rooms one of them split level with a massive bed. Loved the free travel mugs and all the other litle freebies. Had a lovely breakfast in the morning and it was nice to have a walk around the village before the hoards of visitors arrived. Got some great gifts to take back from all the lovely wee shops, if i lived in the US i would visit here all the time.

Room Tip: Make sure to visit the Candle Barn it is fab!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank puddey
Kate D, Manager at Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

What great photos! Looks like you were here around the holidays--that is such a fun time of year to visit. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures and taking the time to write a review! So glad you enjoyed your first visit to Lancaster County and Kitchen Kettle Village. --Kate

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Great spot, great service, appreciative little extras. Lovely rooms, helpful staff and very spacious. Love the region, its shops, restaurants, activities and the people. It is a unique experience. We have been here twice and we will return.

• Stayed: January 2014
Kate D, Manager at Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Inn at Kitchen Kettle! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We so appreciate your repeat visits and look forward to seeing you on your next return!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

This was my first time staying at the Kitchen Kettle Village and it certainly will not be my last! I am already planning on returning in the fall. We came down on a Friday and left on a Monday. I wish I could have stayed a day or two longer but unfortunately I had to return to work (boooo). There really is a lot to do in Amish Country and it is hard smushing everything into a weekend, however we managed to see A LOT! What really helped was having a mini shopping center on the premises. The KKV has a nice assortment of stores ranging from general gift shop items to fresh jarred goods. You can also go for a horse and buggy ride here, however we used a different business to do that (only because we had reservations for it prior to arriving). We stayed in Strawberry Guest Quarters 103, which was a beautiful room. I picked it because it did not look like your typical hotel room. It was a very quiet loft with slanted ceilings and a skylights in every room! The overhead lights had nice purple accents and the bathroom was painted lavender (also with a skylight). It was funky and I plan on staying in it again next time. The one thing that was sort of a pain was lack of WIFI reception in the loft. I had to use 4G the entire stay, but not big deal...we weren't in the room that much, only to sleep. Don, the guest relations guy, was super nice and accommodating from the minute we checked in to the time we checked out. He gave us a brief overview of the property and let us know the 411 on the area. Rooms come with free coffee thermoses that you can use for free coffee or tea refills from the KKV's cafes! They also have a lovely restaurant, The Kling House, which serves breakfast and lunch. Since it is January, the place was very quiet, but the stores and restaurants were still open (except on Sundays). Definitely one of the best places I have stayed at in my life, and I have been to many hotels in my day! Keep up the good work, everyone!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StormieIV
Kate D, Manager at Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Happy to hear you enjoyed your first visit to Kitchen Kettle Village! Strawberry Street's Room 103 is a really unique room--I am glad you enjoyed it...Don finished putting a fresh coat of paint on it just last week! Thanks for letting us know about lack of the WiFi reception in the room. We will be sure to look into it. It is great that you had the opportunity to meet Don on your first visit--he is a lot of fun! We wish you could have stayed a few extra days, too. We look forward to seeing you again soon. --Kate

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We have stayed many times before at Kitchen Kettle and always, always have a relaxing time. This time of the year was quiet and wonderful for us to unwind. The friendly staff and the beautifully furnished room made for a nice getaway. The village is so much fun to shop in with the unique stores and surrounding. The homemade jams and jellies are fabulous and that is the first stop for me as I stock up for a few months. You always see the Amish riding in their carriages .... I certainly respect the way that they adhere to their way of life. If just for one day make ceratin to put it on your list .... you will not regret it.

Room Tip: We always stay at the Kurtz House but there are other options available .... from smaller rooms to...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a relaxing time at Kitchen Kettle. The winter is the perfect time to visit if you want a quiet and peaceful escape. I stock up on the jams and jellies, too...the strawberry rhubarb is my favorite! Thank you again for your frequent visits and kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon! --Kate

Also consider these accommodations in or near Intercourse
Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Harvest Drive Family Inn
Harvest Drive Family Inn
#3 of 3 in Intercourse

Been to Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village? Share your experiences!