My best friend and I link up once a year at a half way point because we live in two different states so this year we chose Lancaster/Amish Country. We arrived May 24th and left May 26th. I am a hotel snob and searched for days for a clean hotel with fabulous reviews. This was not a disappointment at all. The hotel is clean and the staff were all kind and welcoming. Best Western is off the beaten path, yet in walking distance to most of the best Local/Amish shopping in the area. Horse & buggies drove by throughout the day and Sunday evenings which was a nice surprise as we sat on our balcony.
We chose a two queen bed room due to the suites being sold out, but it provided enough room for the two of us. It was clean, furnished nicely & updated.
We went to Serenty Day Spa, which is inside the hotel. A pleasant surprise. All the ladies were fabulous. We chose a mani/pedi and enjoyed our relaxation time immensely.
Restaurant Inside the hotel: you will/should receive a coupon for a continental breakfast where you are allowed to choose two food items and two drink items. We opted to receive a 30% discount instead of the free breakfast. The food was very good.
The pool & hot tub are inside a building across from the entrance with a small patio outside. It is clean, warm, and very relaxing.
Would we go back? Absolutely to everything. I’d love to get a suite with separate bedrooms and a sitting area for the two of us, massages, and more time to relax by the pool since we did a lot of walking around shopping and eating.
The only complaint I have is that something inside the room made us sneeze and congested. As soon as we left the room we did not have any problems, but we noticed this immediately. Maybe it was the AC? Maybe the rug needs a deep clean? Maybe it was the bleachy smell of the bedding?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now offer a Full Service Day Spa onsite - Serenity Day Spa is now open for business! Offering massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures to pamper and relax you on your next getaway! We offer top quality accommodations which include a large and inviting lobby, Indoor pool & Hot Tub, meeting space, large two room guest suites and family suites. Located in the Village of Intercourse, within walking distance to shops in the village and close to all Lancaster attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Restaurant Hotel Intercourse
- Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn And Restaurant
- Best Western Intercourse
- Intercourse Best Western