“Very nice place”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Owego, United States
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The building went very well with the town, was modeled like a barn. The amenities were great and had more than we could do. The staff was excellent and very helpful. If you want a great place to stay and price comparable to many other smaller places, and lower than some, than this is the place for you.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
New York, United States
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband and I have been regular travelers to Lancaster County for 22 years. In those first years of travel to the area, we tried many hotels, finally settling on a favorite, where we consistently stayed from that point on. However, a few months ago we were unable to secure a reservation at that hotel for an impromptu weekend getaway. Upon searching, we came across The Best Western Intercourse Village Inn and made a reservation for a room at the hotel and a couple's massage at the spa. We arrived to find that we have a new favorite hotel to stay at when visiting Lancaster County!! This is a beautiful hotel and is exceptionally clean, which is of great importance to us. The staff is friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is so welcoming. In fact, we had such a great experience, that we returned a few weeks later for Memorial Day weekend. Once again, we visited the spa; each receiving a wonderful massage. We also ate our meals at the attached Old Mill Restaurant, which provided not only good homemade food, but a cozy, small town atmosphere in which dine. Although I want to provide the compliments so due to the hotel/staff, I also would like to keep this hotel secret, so that it is always available to us when we travel to Lancaster!! I can assure you, we will be making reservations at The Best Western Intercourse Village Inn again very soon!

Room Tip: The whirlpool suites are spacious, with not only a whirlpool tub, but also a couch and a chair for a...
1 Thank Amber D
Martinsburg, West Virginia
Reviewed 26 May 2014

For the last few years, I have come to Intercourse at least once per year, but this was my first stay at this hotel. I was very happy with the hotel and this will now be my regular hotel when I stay over in Intercourse. My one complaint is that the carpet needed to be shampooed. My 10 month old's leg were filthy after crawling around the floor on the room. Other than that, the room was clean. Having a balcony in the room was awesome. Front desk staff were very friendly. The hotel is in a great location and in walking distance of many Intercourse attractions. Unfortunately, I did not get to use the pool or the spa, but I'm sure both were very nice.

New Glasgow, Canada
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This was our first visit to lancaster county and would definitely recommend staying here. The renovated rooms were tastefully furnished and spacious. Used the swimming pool/hot tub, very clean and towels provided. Had the continental breakfast every morning in the restaurant which was very good. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The Inn is in a great location to access the rest of lancaster county.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on street side
Peabody, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 May 2014

From a handicapped senior's point of view this hotel was excellent! The room was very clean, updated and offered me just the accommodations I requested. They even located and delivered to my bathroom rubber mat for my shower. The staff is friendly and offer superior customer service. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant is a bargain and should not be missed. Spa is also very nice. We had a great stay and would stay here again and not hesitate to recommend the hidden jewel!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

cork
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel 18 months ago, it was good then but there's a massive amount of work done on it since which gives you a excellant experience. Staff an example of how welcome you are to enjoy your stay there. Food brillant especially including traditional local dishes connected to the Amish traditions. I would have loved to stay another night but it was fully booked out. I'll be back again and I'll make sure to book there as soon as my flight tickets are sorted.

Room Tip: Our room was mid way in the hotel, no noise there.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The renovation of the Intercourse Best Western is magnificent. The rooms are spacious, clean and well cared for.

And its location is perfect for access to all of the attractions in this unique area.

We used it for a group gathering and found it perfect for our group.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank BeyondNormal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Intercourse
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
AmishView Inn & Suites
AmishView Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Bird in Hand
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Fulton Steamboat Inn
Fulton Steamboat Inn
#2 of 39 in Lancaster
Best Western Plus Revere Inn & Suites
Bird-In-Hand Family Inn
Bird-In-Hand Family Inn
#3 of 3 in Bird in Hand

Been to Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!