“Little hidden gem”

Ranked #35 of 181 Restaurants in Wembley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Attentive staff, very welcoming and can't believe they went out their way to fit us in on match day when not booked

1  Thank Krisc978

Reviewed 28 February 2014

This place really is a gem. Small with really friendly service. Chilled and relaxed vibe and nice and quiet as there was no event on at Wembley last night. I loved their food. We had the massaman curry with beef and the panyang curry with talapia fish both with Jazmine rice. Sooooo delicious. So much flavour! I was so glad my friend and I decided to share because the curries were both delicious, so fresh and tasty and the service was quick. I am a bit of a foodie so I called the restaurant the day before just to ask for recommendations. I think the owner picked up because he gave some great recommendations based on what I liked and even said the massaman curry recipe had been passed down from his grandma. It was the best massaman I have tried. Definitely going back again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

The menu was good and the food was very good. We had mixed starters and enjoyed the lot, followed by green curries, I had chicken and my better half had prawn and once again very good. The prawn crackers we had to start with were a little well done and the portion was too big but that is a good fault.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

WOW

Well me and my husband had decided to visit the new designer outlet in wembley. Deciding to try a local restaurant rather than any of the big chain restaurants at the outlet, we stumbled across this lovely place. We were greeted and treated like family friends and the thai owner, whose name I forget, answered all of our questions about Thailand and Thai culture whilst we awaited forbour food, he really made all the time in the world for us!

The food was to die for as well, everything was fresh and presented beautifully, could not speak highly enough of this place, it was fantastic! Please, support places like this in wembley rather then the chain restaurants at the outlet who don't really need our money, places like this are magnificent!

3  Thank masterj82
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

The food was brilliant and the service very friendly. Food had perfect amount of flavour and spice, and egg fried rice was non-greasy which was great. The staff are extremely friendly but throughout our visit it felt like an atmosphere of organised chaos. The waitresses were constantly rushing around, the sound of plates being moved around the kitchen and non-existent music despite having speakers just created a very uncomfortable dining experience. The restaurant is extremely small so everyone is pretty much in your face. Ultimately I would describe this restaurant as a venue which has the decor of a restaurant but the service of a cafe with brilliant food. One of my other reservations would be the cost of soft drinks, 2.95 for a can of coke which is served with the can is slightly overboard. If you're after an informal bite to eat good food this is the place but I wouldn't recommend for a relaxed meal out. Two starters, two mains and soft drinks came to 60 pounds including service.

1  Thank london_traveller9