“Fantastic hotel, superb location”

Holiday Inn London - Wembley
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Excellent hotel with superb facilities and ideal location for wembley . Was a late minute deal as acquired tickets for 1D concert late in day. Booked this on line with hotel.com. Room was clean and spacious and modern. Was impressed by how close it was to stadium . Staff were friendly and hotel was well run given how busy it was due to the concert.

Room Tip: We were in room 217, it had no view but it was quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Rukhsana H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London - Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your fantastic 5 star review. We appreciate your comments and I will pass your comments to the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Rukhsana

Write a ReviewReviews (1,323)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Like a lot recently I booked this hotel for my daughter & I to stay in after the 1D concert. Great location, great value, short check-in process despite the queue, staff polite, room (on 8th floor) modem & ultra clean. My friend & I had dinner in the hotel bar & food was ok but basic. My only criticism and it's a general "Holiday Inn" one is breakfast £15 a head!! You've gotta be joking!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for rating us on trip advisor. Its always a pleasure to read the positive comments.

The breakfast price in our hotel are resonably priced in Wembley and we are pleased to say that we do have a lot of choices to suit all pallets. In your case I am sure we did not come up to the expectaion which gives us an area to improve.

Many thanks for comments.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was a bit nervous about this hotel given some of the comments, but was pleasantly surprised. The reception staff were helpful and friendly, we did have to wait a bit for them to find our room as they were a bit overwhelmed with visitors over the weekend to the ID concert, but it was sorted out eventually! The room was absolutely fine, comfortable though quite small for a family room, but it had been recently renovated and nicely so. Bathroom compact but functional. Breakfast only adequate but again surroundings very pleasant. I think if you get the right rate for this place it works well and would certainly stay again if I was going to an event at the stadium as the location was brilliant and I was very pleased we had made the decision to stay in Wembley after the concert.

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your comments and for staying with us which proves that not always what others think or say would reflect your experience the same way. Everyone has a different assumptions of experience.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel last night with my children, after seeing One Direction at Wembley Stadium. The location is excellent, you cannot get any closer to the stadium.
Nice hotel, very friendly staff on reception at arrival.
Hotel is clean, comfortable and fairly bog-standard.
We stayed in room 734, nice view from the window but it was noisy during the night ( we were next to the lifts and all night I could hear the noise of the motors).
Good breakfast, plenty of choice and all the food was fresh.
I'd definitely stay here again, but away from the lifts :)

1  Thank Donna C

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your comments, it is a pleasure to read that our guests like our hotel and had a great stay.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Bar/restaurant. No minibar. Has tea/coffee in room. 10-minute walk to metro/subway station. . Take bus 83/182 to metro. Newly refurnished hotel. Parking available. Tesco store within 1 block. Large room

Room Tip: If want view of Wembley station with a beautiful arches, get upper floor at back. Note that is spec...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer

Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stayed here 1 night with my daughter for a 1D concert, booked this the morning of the concert and can say I was well impressed, superb location for wembley stadium, bout 3 min walk, hotel staff were outstanding and breakfast superb for the price. would I stay again most definitely, tip for travelling, wembley station is 2 mins away which takes u to marylebone station via the tube which is fantastic is get around and reasonable priced

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your review. I will pass your comments to the team who will be delighted.
Once again thank and look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is a nice place to stay, perfect for Wembley Stadium. Everywhere is spotlessly clean and recently decorated.The only thing that spoiled our stay were the reception staff. They were rude, unhelpful and quite intimidating. Unfortunately the same staff were on duty the following day when I asked to swap some 20p coins for a £1 coin to use in the gym! Big mistake! They houghed and poofed because they didnt usually allow this. My five 20p coins were counted THREE times by two different people!Luckily there were different staff when we checked out and they were much more friendly and helpful.

1  Thank dave1050_1
Rukhsana H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London - Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience.
We are sorry to read that you encountered rude reception staff, I have pased your comments to the staff to ensure that customer come first. We would like you to let us know your date of stay so that we can investigate and identify the staff involved. On the same note it was nice to read that check out staff were friendly.

Thank you once again.