“Not a comfortable stay...”
Review of Thyme

Thyme
Ranked #24 of 192 Restaurants in Wembley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

It seems that I arrived at an interesting time. I arrived on May 17th, to find security guards all over the property followed by a giant party in front of the hotel. I don't follow sports but apparently this was a pre-party before some big football match. This explains why everyone was wearing yellow jerseys. The staff was not friendly at all for all 3 nights I stayed and the bed felt like I was laying on ply-wood. I have been in England twice and have stayed at many premier inns, however this one was 'shady' and I don't plan on going back.

1  Thank 9-TheWorldTraveler-3

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I ate here only the once and the steak food was cooked perfectly, I was surprised not sure why lol staff were very attentive

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Really good location right opposite the station which makes life so convenient. Parking for cars is also available . Rooms are modern and clean.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Great staff, food, room and ease of travel. Excellent if attending events at Wembley Arena and access to central London on the underground.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great food at reasonable price. Dinner was lovely and the team able to help us make our show on time. Breakfast is a buffet so keep an eye out for the fresher items!