“Excellent experience”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Alexandria, Virginia
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Great location for Wembley events at Arena or Stadium! No brainer if going to a show/event. Great for the kids, swimming, etc. Loads of new shops, restaurants. Hotel staff exceeds expectations and also good with the kids! I will return.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank maddiemoo1105
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us recently.

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you all back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Bernadette Gilligan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (440)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We chose this hotel as it was just across the road from Wembley Arena where we saw Andre Reiu and his Orchestra. The hotel was sublime, so clean and spacious. Toiletries in the bathroom. Tea and Coffee facilities in the bedroom come dining room. Nice comfortable bed for me, hubby found it too hard but I slept all night in the lovely quiet room. We didn't avail ourselves of room service or ate in the restaurants nor used the bars as we wanted to eat in the Arena. I will stop there again next time I need to visit London as buses and the main station and the tube are very near. Staff were extremely courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: We were in the South side which was very quiet. There was a Gym in the hotel for those that are acti...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lindajoyce2012
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your positive review with everyone.

I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us whilst attending the Andre Rieu concert at Wembley Arena.

We are privileged to be location a stone’s throw from the iconic Wembley venues and have excellent transport links into central London.

I very much hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the near future when you will hopefully be able to experience our Bars and Restaurant.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we really appreciate your time.

Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We were not happy with the way the New Year celebrations were organized. The room was not appropriate for this kind of celebration. The DJ did not play music for all kind of guess attending the party. It was really boring.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for posting this review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I was disappointed to read your comments relating to the arrangements made for New Year’s Eve. Whist I have taken on your feedback, its sometimes a little tricky to fulfil all guest preferences, we do try our utmost at all times. We will take your feedback on board for future reference.

We hope you will consider returning when we look forward to welcoming you back.

South Wales
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Stayed one night with teenage daughter as going to concert at Wembley Arena. Hotel next to Arena so excellent place to stay as only a few footsteps away. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful throughout stay. Bedroom very clean and confortable. Bathroom shower looked very promising but water just trickled out slowly so somewhat disappointed. Bar area excellent , very efficient staff. Restaurant total let down. Food barely warm from buffet and desert had to be chased up several times so delaying our departure to concert. Excellent sleep as very quiet rooms and comfy beds. Breakfast in restaurant was good as food was self service from buffet so had control of time spent there. Taxi which I had ordered night before arrived on time and very efficient. Overall stay enjoyable , just a pity about evening in restaurant.

Room Tip: All bedrooms are above 3rd floor so all quiet
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing this review on line following your stay with us.

I was thrilled to read that our location worked perfectly well for your visit to Wembley, I do hope you had a super time at the concert! I am pleased to read that your stay was comfortable and that you received friendly service.

My Facilities Manager will look into the matter with regards to the shower in the room you stayed in. I was disappointed to read your comments regarding your experience in the restaurant which I will share with my Director of Operations.

Many thanks once again for your valuable feedback, we hope to welcome you back during your next visit to Wembley.

hoddesdon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Overall we were very happy with our stay with you. The one exception was the bar service in the evening, after we returned from the concert at the Arena. We appreciate that there were many guest descended on the bar in a short time, but the bar staff were not organised in a way that waiting guests were served in a fair and orderly manner. Having waited patiently for almost 20 minutes to be served, we were told that we had waited " in the wrong place" by a bar person who had just finish serving someone immediately in front of us.With the number of staff manning the bar, perhaps assigning an area of the bar for each staff person may have eased the situation

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Kenneth H
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for posting this review of Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at Hilton London Wembley.

I sorry to hear about the confusion experienced in Icons Bar and for the length of time you waited. We sometimes welcome a large number of guests all at the same time and immediately after a show ends. I will certainly share your feedback with our Food & Beverage Services Manager for future planning.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We hope to welcome you back during your next visit to Wembley.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 January 2014

friendly staff, clean, and good facilities. sofa bed aren't really comfy. pool is average size.sauna and steam clean and gym is available but i didn't use. good location and would recommend. the only issue i had is that a panel from the ceiling fell down in my room which was reported and issue still hasn't been resolved! i was promised a call back within a week after investigating the matter and to offer me some as a good will gesture but I'm still waiting!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I was very surprised to receive your feedback, and as such, I would be grateful if you could provide us with your telephone number so that we may contact you at your convenience to discuss your experience in detail. Please contact our Director of Operations directly on Russell.markou@hilton.com

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I am only sorry you didn’t receive our normally high standards of service.

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Good service and top notch facilities. Rooms were very comfortable, neat and clean. The breakfast and dinner food were a let down, I was surprised a brand like Hilton could not get the smells and taste of Indian food correctly. Great location, very helpful staff at the reception, concierge and generally across the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you found our rooms comfortable and clean.

Whilst we try our utmost to cater for all nationalities and we offer British Indian Cuisine, I am sorry that the food was not authentically met to your expectations.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.