“Great Stay”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The hotel is in the perfect location for Wembley Arena and Stadium with restaurants within walking distance. The rooms are very clean, tidy and spacious. Would definitely stay again. Staff were polite and friendly. Parking is only £15.00 for 24 hours. Visiting the Sky Bar is a must, would be especially nice on a hot day :)

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks very much for taking the time to write this review following your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that our location worked well for your visit to Wembley and I am delighted that you found the hotel clean and spacious.

Thanks for letting us know that you would return. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

This hotel is well worth a stay The staff are friendly and efficient, the hotel is clean, modern and only a short walk from Wembley Park tube station. There's loads of restaurants witin short walking distance of the hotel. if you're driving there's a car park nearby - just let the hotel know you're staying there and you'll get a decent discount on the cost of the parking.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review following your recent stay with us.

I was thrilled to read that you found the hotel clean, modern and staff friendly. I am delighted that the hotel met with your complete satisfaction.

Thanks for choosing to stay at Hilton London Wembley. We very much hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Having stayed at various Hilton hotels around London and the rest of England I am deeply disappointed with my stay here in Wembley.

My partner and I stayed in an executive suite for the weekend. In terms of value for money the other Hiltons offer more. The sofa was stained. As was the bed linen.

We ate at the restaurant (normally we would order room service but felt to try something new) Service was ok. One of the ladies seemed very offended when I didn't finish my soup. And again when my partner didn't finish his dessert.

There was a distinctive smell of weed as you left the lift and walked along the corridor. One of the members of staff who walked passed us apologised and said this is a regular issue.
As a Hilton Honours member I will be staying at the Hilton again but it wont be the Wembley.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review following your recent stay with us.

I was horrified to read your comments relating to your stay which I was most concerned to hear of. Can I kindly ask you to contact my PA, priti.sachdev@hilton.com so that we can understand your experience in further detail.

I can absolutely assure you that the issue you mentioned relating to illegal substances is not a regular issue. Hilton Worldwide has a zero tolerance policy in regards to illegal substances. If we sense or are made aware of any suspicious activity taking place on our premises our Duty Manager who is available in the hotel 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, would swiftly and promptly resolve the matter, which if necessary would include contacting the local police.

I have shared your comments relating to sofa bed with our Executive Housekeeper for her attention and immediate action.

Thank you for your comments and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

A new Hilton Hotel next to the Wembley stadium that provides cleanliness, service and a fantastic environment just a short distance from town (9 mins on the train) - much better than staying in the middle of town

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

I was pleased to read that you found our location to be excellent and easily accessible from Central London on the over ground from Wembley Stadium. I am also delighted to read that you found our team to be friendly and rooms clean.

Thank you for recommending us as a place to stay, we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I've stayed here several times, and have always been a tad disappointed. Nothing major, but nothing truly exceptional. I am pleased to stay that I feel like this hotel is finally coming into its own. Staff are much more attentive, especially to the details, which were sometimes overlooked in the past. Everyone was uniformly friendly and welcoming, but especially the young woman from France who works in the executive lounge. The offerings in the executive lounge itself were good (evenings and mornings) and the buffet breakfast in the restaurant was the standard (but always good) Hilton offering. Looking forward to returning!

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review, we really appreciate it.

I was sorry to hear that you left disappointed following your previous stays with us. I am grateful for your feedback and sharing with us that your most recent stays have met with your satisfaction.

Thank you for your comments regarding the friendly service received in the Executive Lounge which I will share with the team and pleased that you enjoyed the offerings available in the Lounge.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Great hotel, clean, great breakfast, clean rooms, no bad points at all, highly recommend. Did not use swimming pool or restaurant but I'm sure these will be good as well. Right next to wembley arena and wembley stadium so ideal for staying if you visiting these venues

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your positive comments with everyone.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon when you will hopefully have the opportunity to use our leisure facilities.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Unfortunate start as a problem with information from booking agent re whether breakfast included.
Why can they not get this right when two other hotels we stayed in recently booking through same agent were able to get this right easily. Reception staff not helpful but finally resolved .
Bed really comfortable. Breakfast disappointing , all the usual ingredients but somehow could have been much better.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review online following your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to read of the inconvenience caused on check-in due to the incorrect detail given by the booking agent. I am pleased that managed to resolve the matter in the end.

Thanks for sharing your overall experience with us, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Bernagette Gilligan