“fantastic hotel in hear of wembley”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed 3 February 2014

very close to stadium, lovely food and fantastic staff. very attentive. rooms clean and quiet. i was unwell with throat infection during my stay and staff could not have been more helpful. wembley is not the nicest part of london, however if for example you were needing accomodation for an event at the stadioum, this hotel would be ideal. a simple walk of a few yards and your there. i did not try the skybar but i believe its good! the staff make this place, they really make you feel like you count!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks very much for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor. I do hope that you are feeling much better!

I was delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and thanks so much for recommending Hilton London Wembley as a great place to stay in Wembley.

We hope to welcome you back soon when hopefully you have the opportunity to experience Sky Bar 9.

Bernadette Gilligan

Write a ReviewReviews (2,929)

Reviewed 2 February 2014

stayed at this hotel for 1x night on Saturday 1st February 2013 , wow what an amazing , incredible 5* Star Luxury Hotel , I felt like a princess , the staff on reception were warm, friendly, polite , helpful and made you feel safe { sounds weird to say but its 100% true } , I would definately stay again and would recommend it to anyone, Thank-You so much for a great time , I'll be staying here again in the future.

IF you want a Breakfast make sure you hang the Breakfast option customer survey hanging on the back of your hotel room door by 2am the following morning.

Room Tip: Room 518 on Level 5 has an Incredible view of Wembley Stadium.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review, we really appreciate it.
I was delighted to read that you found our rooms and facilities to be excellent. We are extremely proud of the facilities and product we offer and are always thrilled to know our guests feel the same.

I am really pleased that you had a wonderful stay and you found our team to be friendly and helpful.

The team at Hilton London Wembley are delighted to be able to offer you a friendly service and we certainly hope that we are able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This visit was a Christmas present for my 17 year old son. We were attending TNA wrestling at the Arena. I wanted a hotel as near as possible. Couldn't get any nearer than the Hilton. Greeted by concierge and shown to the check in desk. We checked in 45 minutes early but our room was ready for us so we went up to the 4th floor. Our room was spotless, and I mean spotless. There was a lot of chrome in the bathroom and not a dried water mark on any of it. The bed was sooooo comfy, pillows were very, very, nice. The toiletries were just gorgeous, I've loved the fragrance. The temperature control was set at 21 degrees, little too warm for us but easy to adjust. We also had a view of the stadium. We returned after the event at the arena and could hear some distant music, I think there was an event in the hotel, I'm a very light sleeper but soon fell asleep. Fabulous nights sleep, one of the best I've had in a hotel. Went for breakfast, nice knowing a chef is on hand to cook omelettes/poached eggs etc. on request. Huge choice of fruits, continental, pastries, and full English. We also made use of the swimming pool and sauna. We also got the room at a fantastic rate with Hotels.com. All in all one of the most enjoyable hotel stays we've had.
I don't know if all Hilton hotels are like this one or not, I will have to try another one sometime! I cannot speak highly enough of the staff, warm and welcoming and every single one greeted us with a good afternoon or good morning and a nice smile. The only member of staff we came across that didn't greet us this way was a male gym receptionist on Sunday morning. Must have had a rough night on Saturday! Wouldn't hesitate is staying again for any event in the area. I filled in the questionnaire and left my comments similar to the above, i really hope the management passes on positive comments to the staff. When you work hard for the public it's nice to be recognised.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Madorganiser

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing to stay at Hilton London Wembley during your recent visit to Wembley. We hope both you and your son had a great evening at the TNA Wrestling event at Wembley Arena.

I am delighted that your check in experience was great and you found our rooms to be comfortable. Like many other guests thanks for letting us know that you found our bed comfortable and liked our pillows.

Thank you for your comments regarding our breakfast offering I am delighted that you enjoyed our freshly made Omelettes/poached eggs. I was happy to read that you found the choice and quality of the food good. I have shared your kind feedback with our Kitchen and The Association restaurant team.

I was disappointed to read your experience in the Health Club which is very unusual. Please be assured I have spoken with our Health Club Manager to ensure this does not recur.

Thank you once again for your comments which I will certainly share with the team. I very much hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

A fantastic hotel; brilliant service and excellent facilities. As soon as I got there I wish I could have stayed for longer. In terms of the facilities and services that a hotel provides, I don't think you can beat it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind review with everyone, we really appreciate it.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with everyone. We look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This hotel is a ‘must’ for people thinking of staying for business or leisure and is certainly on my top list of 5 hotels. I absolutely love the Hilton hotel in Wembley because the staff are always so attentive and ready to help guests without any hesitation. I have stayed at the hotel on at least three occasions when I am in Wembley and on each occasion breakfast, the room, facilities including internet and room service have been faultless. I booked into an executive room for a special stay with a friend and the very kind manager surprised us by leaving a nice note and bottle in our room. The room was spacious, bright, and clean and had beautiful views of the famous stadium. What’s great about this Hilton is that you can actually feel the traditional personalised Hilton service that can sometimes be scarce in other Hiltons I’ve stayed in. What’s great about this hotel is that it is conveniently located next to some great shops and restaurants for those wanting a wonder around the local area. I am looking forward to my return in February. 10/10!

Room Tip: Go for a room on the higher floors for a great view over the stadium
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Noah f
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review and thanks for always choosing to stay with us when you visit Wembley!

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and everything was met to your satisfaction. I was pleased that you enjoyed the VIP amenity placed in your room along with the amazing views of the Stadium.

We pride ourselves on delivering the very highest levels of service and standards and endeavour to make each and every guest feel valued.

We look forward to welcoming you back in February and having the pleasure of looking after you once again!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Would highly recommend this hotel. Friendly, attentive staff. Clean, quite rooms. Conveniently located near Wembley Park station, just a few minutes walk. Had a wonderful breakfast overlooking Wembley stadium. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting this review following your recent stay with us at Hilton London Wembley.
I was pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay and our location worked well for you.

I was delighted like many other guests that you enjoyed the breakfast we serve.

Thanks for letting us know that you would definitely return! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel on business and in general I have to say its a lovely hotel. The rooms are large and well equipped and there are plenty of lifts and escalators between floors which mean you can get around the hotel quickly and easily. There were a few things that let it down including room keys not working and some of the staff were just not as polite as I have experienced at other Hilton's.
What sets this hotel apart from the rest is the sky bar this has fantastic views of the stadium.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review following you recent stay with us at Hilton London Wembley.

I was thrilled that overall our hotel met your expectations but was disappointed to read your comment about the level of service received. This is most unusual but rest assured I have shared your comments with the team who have taken this on board accordingly.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.