“Fantastic Stay”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Our son booked us in as a "thank you". Ideally situated with Wembley Stadium and the Arena next door. The new Designer Outlet with excellent restaurants just a few steps away. Easy transport links with tube and buses easy to locate. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Bedroom very comfortable and well equipped - no view of the stadium but our son got a very good deal and that was more important to us. We did visit the bar for a drink and looked out to the stadium then. Leisure facilities good, lovely to start the day with a swim. Will definitely return when we visit our son again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay with us.

I was thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and you found our rooms to be well equipped and comfortable. I am so pleased that you found the team members in all areas of the hotel to be friendly and service minded and that we looked after you during your stay.

Thank you for letting us know that you would return, when we hope to have the pleasure of looking after you once again.

Bernadette Gilligan

Write a ReviewReviews (2,931)

Reviewed 17 February 2014

nothin more than Ok . i have visited twice but both times i think there were many snobs here wh thought they were better than everyone else. Rooms were very comfortable and the food was decent, also enjoyed meeting Lil wayne here. Would return

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank james p
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review following on from your recent stay.

I am pleased that you found our rooms comfortable and that you enjoyed the food. I am really sorry to read your comment where you have mentioned “snobs”. This is the first we have learnt of this matter and as such, I would appreciate it if you would contact our Director of Operations, Russell.Markou@Hilton.com so that we can understand your experience in further detail.

Thank you once again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Location: If you're going to an event in Wembley, you can't get better, this is spot on with brilliant transport links into the centre of town.

Hotel: First impressions were OK - it's a big modern, new, fancy hotel. However there were a few things about the hotel (and more so about the other guests) that were a bit disappointing.

The main problem is that there's only free wifi in the foyer but if you want it in your room, you not only have to pay £14.99 for 24 hours (which is ridiculous for something that claims to be a 4 star hotel) but you also have to do the really annoying 'logging in every time' thing to their special Hilton site. It's totally useless if you're there on business and need to get some work done.

Some of the staff were really friendly and helpful, some a little frosty (however, I suspect that might be because of a particular group of guests who were there, more of which later). The one night we ate in the restaurant, service was really slow even though they weren't that busy - staff were very friendly though and the food was lovely.

The hotel itself: Yes it's new, but some bits just seem a little odd - In reception, the desk is blocked by a massive pillar right in the middle in front of it. As the place is all a bit contrete-y, the acoustics are at times unbearable as everything seems REALLY loud and echoey even when there are not that many people there. There was however a large bunch of obnoxiously loud guests there on a conference though, so that didn't help - squealing and shouting (nothing over the top - that's just the way they were, generally loud people) at dinner, in the bar, at breakfast, there was no getting away from them. The staff kept asking us if we were with that group - it got a bit grating after a while.

The noise was my main issue aside from the wifi: From the bar downstairs ( I could hear it in my room), from the room next door (I could hear the guy chatting, sneezing and peeing) and from another room in the corridor where someone had yappy dogs with them.

If I stay here again, I'll make sure to ask for a room further away from the hustle and bustle of the bar.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your recent stay with us.

Many thanks for your constructive feedback regarding your overall stay which I have shared with the team

I have taken on board your comments regarding the charges applied for internet use. Hilton Hotels are very transparent in regards to internet charges. As a Hilton Brand Standard, we offer free wifi in all public areas.

I am sorry that you experienced a delay with service in the restaurant, I have spoken with our Food & Beverage Services Manager for her attention and follow up.

We appreciate your feedback and we hope that we can have the opportunity in welcoming you back on your next travels to Wembley.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I stayed here for one night on business after getting a good deal for £90 (excluding breakfast) I had wanted to stay for two nights but the second nit was way above my capped limit of £120 per night. On entering hotel was spotlessly clean throughout and reception area welcoming and check in friendly. I had asked for a quiet room and was located on the 7th floor facing the rear so lovely and quiet. Beautiful room with tasteful furnishings and quality bedding and towels. Tray in the room with tea, coffee and biscuits and complimentary toiletries which were of a good standard. Visited the pool and sauna area which was also spotlessly clean and not too busy so I enjoyed a pleasant time relaxing. I ordered room service which was delivered within 30 minutes. £13.00 for a pasta dish and £3.00 for a diet coke wasn't too bad but there was a service charge of £5.00 which is a bit annoying as other hotels don't charge extra. Food was very nice and well cooked so no complaints there. I paid £12.00 for breakfast buying a voucher in advance ( I think it is £15.00 if you don't buy the voucher) plenty of choice and friendly welcoming staff although I didn't have anything from the hot food selection choosing fruit and toast instead. Overall this hotel was a very enjoyable experience especially in comparison to the Holiday Inn I am staying in tonight. Only £10 cheaper but miles apart in service, luxury and finishing touches.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your sharing your positive review with everyone, we very much appreciate it.

I was thrilled to read your positive comments regarding our friendly service, cleanliness and quality. I was pleased that you were able to secure a competitive rate and delighted that you were able to enjoy our leisure facilities where you were able to relax!

Thanks for your feedback relating to the room service tray charge. Please note that most hotels in London apply a similar charge, I am really sorry that you are not in agreement with this but have taken your valuable feedback on board.

We are delighted to offer a wide selection on of items for our guests at breakfast and I am always pleased to hear that our guests find our selection and quality to be excellent.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and recommending us as a place to stay, we very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Traveling from the west to work in central london this is an excellent location with wembley tub station a 5 min walk away (one stop and you're in zone 1). This is a very good hilton (they can be hit and miss) I have stayed here numerous times - the executive rooms arn't worth the extra money - not alot of difference. Breakfast isnt worth having, but the evening means are excellent.

Pool and Gym are also very good.

Room Tip: Ask for an external room - internal you will struggel for mobile phone signal. Also in 4G are so no...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jack S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review following your recent stay with us at Hilton London Wembley.

I was delighted to read that our location worked perfectly well for your visit to London and that you found your journey into Central London quick and simple by underground.

I was disappointed to read that you didn’t find our Executive room value for money. All of our Executive guests are automatically given access to our Executive Lounge where one can enjoy complimentary privileges throughout the day, I am sorry that you thought otherwise.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback, we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope that we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

With kind regards,.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We picked the hotel as it was right next to Wembley arena. We really couldn't have been closer. The room was brilliant, including speakers in the bathroom to hear the TV/radio while in the shower. Didn't use the restaurant as there is a retail outlet next door with a big choice of chain restaurants. Great value for the price we paid.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Christianna C
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us.
I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location has to offer.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Only 10 minutes or so out of Marylebone on the main line rail to Wembley Stadium and almost equally close to the Wembley Park tube, this is a well located hotel. Yes, there are any number of places to stay in the heart of town, but this Hilton is a state of the art 4 star hotel, with pool and fitness facilities and big, modern, comfortable rooms. Fab bathroom too. Outside of big events at the stadium and arena it may be struggling to fill its rooms as it regularly appears in the discounted sections of all the online hotel booking sites. I paid £60 through Hotwire (it was officially a secret hotel, but I was pretty confident which hotel I was getting) and felt that this was fantastic value for money. As others have said, the staff are quite brilliant. I will definitely be back.

Dear Guest,

We are privileged to be in the perfect location for events at Wembley Arena and Stadium and also central London with connections in under 15minutes. I am pleased that you were able to secure a competitive rate and found us great value for money.

The entire team at Hilton London Wembley were delighted to read that you found the staff to be ‘brilliant’, and even more pleasing to read that you will definitely be back! We look forward to seeing you again soon.