“Great service with only Ernesta letting it down.”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Wembley
“Great service with only Ernesta letting it down.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Love this Hilton, the rooms are always clean, they're very spacious and the beds/pillow are extremely comfortable! I stay quite often and always look forward to this.

Breakfast was nice, hot breakfast and also cereals, fruits and a choice of pastries. Breakfast staff were very friendly and seemed very helpful.

I had an enquiry and while Jeedap (sorry if I've got the spelling wrong!) was nice and polite, Ernesta couldn't have looked more unfriendly and stern so hopefully that's something she can work on!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for posting this review and for telling us that you “love” Hilton London Wembley!

I am really pleased that the hotel meets with your complete satisfaction everytime you stay.

I was delighted to read your comments regarding Jawdat and how helpful he was, he is a real credit to the hotel and displays excellent levels of service to our guests on a daily basis. We recognise our outstanding team members each month and Jawdat will certainly be rewarded following your feedback. I was very surprised to read your comment relating to Ernesta, with whom we will share your feedback with.

Many thanks once again for your kind comments, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Bernadette Gilligan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (430)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Wonderful modern hotel with excellent fully equipped Gym. Great location so close to the arena. Shops located close to hotel. Excellent secure parking at reasonable cost close to the hotel. Pool is clean and staff friendly. Rooms are large and clean. Lovely comfortable beds. One of the best Hilton hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us recently.

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer.

bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Great facilities and atmoshpere presented by the hotel throughout our stay. My friend and I had a great stay. Strongly recommended to anyone who wants a quality and comfortable experience. Easy access to the Metro and easy to find. We came for attending a concerte, and Hilton Wembley provided us a comfy rest before our departure. Its location is extremely convinent for any events held in the Wembley arena or the Wembley Stadium.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your positive review with everyone.

I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us whilst attending a concert at Wembley Arena.

We are privileged to be location a stone’s throw from the iconic Wembley venues and have excellent transport links into central London.

I very much hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the near future.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we really appreciate your time.

The Kingdom of Fife
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

3 out of 5 seems harsh - maybe more like 7 out of 10? Room was big for London, clean and well appointed. The gym, a Livingwell club is rather poorly equipped - cv stuff but not much else, didn't get a chance to use the pool but it looked fine if small.

Dined in the hotel on my 1st night and service for a smallish group (15 or so?) was glacial. Ordered just after 8, got my main course at 9.50pm - my starter of 'scallops' was actually 'scallop' - yes, one...
Breakfast was fine, usual buffet style.

Better than a lot of business hotels I've been to and location must be ideal for something (50 yards from Wembley turnstiles!) but the scallop stops a higher rating...

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at the hotel.

I was delighted to read that you found our rooms to be of a good size and comfortable.

I am pleased you had the opportunity to experience our Association restaurant. I was sorry to read that your experience was not as great as expected. Rest assured that I will be sharing your feedback with our Director of Operations and Food & Beverage Services Manager for their attention and review.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us as this is the only way we can constantly improve.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

We recently visited the Hilton for 1 night, for our son's birthday. We visited Wembley stadium, and the hotel is in a perfect location for this. Rooms were great, breakfast was fabulous and couldn't fault the staff in anyway - they were extremely welcoming and knowledgeable of the surrounding area. We will definitely be staying here again in the future, and would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a stadium view! It's worth it.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us.

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer.

Thanks for recommending us! We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Couldn't fault it. The room, bars, breakfast, all superb. Parking very convenient. Really loved the very funky rooftop bar. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, it is ridiculously convenient for the Arena and Stadium. I'll be back.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking to time to complete this review.

I am delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us and had the opportunity to experience Sky Bar 9.

I am really pleased that you found our staff really helpful. Our team pride themselves on delivering exceptional service to all our guests.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the near future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I am sure this gets booked out on game days but I was lucky enough to be here when Chile played England in a friendly. The place is huge. So clean and tidy. The parking is chargeable but given vicinity to the stadium and London I think it is worth it. There is small retail area including a nike store and a good choice of restaurants. We didn't try the hotel restaurant but we had breakfast there which was really nice again and again they were accommodating and polite

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Immyl
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor following on from your recent stay with us at Hilton London Wembley.

We were delighted to have you staying with us during an Event Date and I am really pleased that your overall stay was an enjoyable and pleasant one.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.