“New hotel - no teething problems!”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed 6 April 2014

A brand new Hilton, so as expected the building and rooms are lovely. I arrived from the Wembley Station Overground (10 mins from Marylebone station) and it was a short walk from there. Literally adjacent to Wembley Stadium. Also benefits from having a brand new designer outlet and outdoor shopping mall next to it, so you have plenty of choice of places to eat.

The staff at the hotel were warm and welcoming, and the rooms themselves were clean, well equipped and comfortable. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

I trust you had a great time in Wembley and its great that you had the opportunity to visit the new London Designer Outlet!

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

With kind regards

There are newer reviews for Hilton London Wembley

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Very clean and friendly staff so helpful. Rooms so good with all facilities . Very comfortable bed. Use of restaurant bar and room service. Plus gym and pool if wanted.
Loved our stay and looking for an excuse to go again. This time we went to Wembley stadium to see Dancing on ice just across the road. Parking nearby in Gold car park get ticket validated by hotel and 24hrs costs £15.

Room Tip: We had kingsize
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your positive review with everyone.

I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us whilst attending Dancing on Ice at Wembley Arena.

We are privileged to be location a stone’s throw from the iconic Wembley venues and have excellent transport links into central London.

Thanks for letting us know that you would return, we look forward to welcoming you back to Wembley very soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The sheets and pillows they use are noisy and flat, it made for a very uncomfortable night, was expecting more from the Hilton. Location was good next to Wembley and Wembley arena and a short tube ride into central london.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for posting this review following your recent stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I am surprised and very sorry to read that you did not find our sheets and pillows comfortable.
It’s the first comment we have received regarding our bedding and I understand our Director of Operations has been in touch to discuss further.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon, when we hope that you will have any enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Hilton at Wembley for us is a good hotel. It is a different quality level from other Hilton hotels we stayed in other countries.

The hotel is quite big. It takes a long walk to the room living at the far-end away from the lift they have at another end.

They need to check the cleanliness. The desk table had sticky stains all over the whole counter. How could the housekeeper missed that. The night we checked in, there were still a pen and used tissue paper left under the sink in the bathroom. Dirty & stained hand towel was put in my bathroom in the second night. Luckily I saw it before it touched my face.

Also a big plastic bag out of the window (no real view, just a rooftop) had been there for 3 days. Nobody can miss it if just look out of the window. So we think they were quite ignorance to such standard here.

No internet in the room. No bathrobe. No slipper in the room.

Breakfast was too basic. Again different from other Hilton we stayed in many countries before.
It is best to get up early and you could have to wait for a table for 17 mins like me and others.

There is nothing much to do around except you have a conference or come to the stadium to watch a game. There is a concert hall on the opposite site of the hotel. There is a new mall called Design centre or something and it did not really give a feeling of completeness.

All in all, good hotel but need to check the cleanliness. Seriously.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at Hilton London Wembley.I was very surprised to receive your feedback, and as such, I would be grateful if you could provide us with your telephone number so that we may contact you at your convenience to discuss your experience in detail. Please contact our Director of Operations directly on Russell.markou@hilton.com. Alternatively, please contact Russell as soon as possible by dialling the hotel telephone number 0208 150 8090.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I am only sorry you didn’t receive our normally high standards of service.

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed at the hilton on March 20 - 21st as I was attending the Fall Out Boy show at Wembley Arena that night.
Check-in was fast, I had requested prior to my stay a room with a stadium view which was granted. I was delighted when I reached my room on the Executive floor. The view was amazing.
The room, an Executive king room which I booked in January, was spacious and had everything that I could want.
I didn't touch the mini bar or even the tea and coffee making facilities.
I did however enjoy the complimentary toiletries, robe and slippers.
I slept incredibly well, especially for someone that suffers with insomnia. The bed was comfortable and large.
The staff were helpful and informative. The lady working in the Executive lounge the next morning was chatting and helpful too. I felt at ease and happy. We chatted while I ate breakfast, she was at the concert the night before and realised I was wearing a wrist band from the event so we began chatting immediately.
The food was lovely, I had a fruit salad, some cheese and cucumber, cherry tomatoes and 2 chocolate croissants. Odd but lovely. I made the most of the free public computer in both the executive lounge and lobby. I couldn't afford to shell out £15 for internet that i would only use for about an hour or so.

Overall the stay was amazing, but I did however find stains on my pillows, it looked as if the pillow cases hadn't been cleaned and had in fact just been flipped over in hopes that I wouldn't see. There was two noticeable stains on the carpet. I found these while making a youtube channel in the room. I paid a lot for the room, i'm a student so I don't do this very often and I was left rather disappointed so while checking out I made a complaint to a woman called ashley at reception. I told her I took pictures and she told me to email them to her, which I did, well needless to say I haven't had a reply and it's really made me think about whether i'll return to the hotel again or not. It's a shame because overall i did have a great stay and I was happy but for a room that you pay a lot of money for you expect clean sheets at least.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a stadium view, I have heard that some rooms have terrible phone service if you...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jessie-Leigh P

Dear Guest,

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Our family stayed here on the occasion of the FA Trophy Final at Wembley. We were deolighted with the cleanliness and comfort of the Hotel, and found the staff particularly helpful and friendly in every way. Beds were very comfortable and food was excellent. We particularly liked breakfast and the service in the bar. Thoroughly recommended.

Room Tip: Enjoyed our room with a fine view of the Wembley Arch.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to learn that you and your family had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer.

Thanks for recommending us as a place to stay in Wembley! The team at Hilton London Wembley are delighted to be able to offer you a friendly service and we certainly hope that we are able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stayed here whilst attending a sporting weekend. The room was extremely comfortable and the location ideal for our needs. Service with the reception staff and those in the restaurant were excellent, as was the food. My only gripe was with Wi-Fi. The charges were expensive but if I tried both my own data or wifi on my phone I could only get reception sporadically. Otherwise would definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2014

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your positive comments.

I have taken on board your comments regarding the charges applied for internet use. Hilton Hotels are very transparent in regards to internet charges. As a Hilton Brand Standard, we offer free wifi in all public areas.

We are currently looking at boosting the mobile phone network signal throughout the hotel which we hope to have resolved very soon.

Thanks for recommending Hilton London Wembley and we hope to welcome you back soon.