“Close to Arena”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Wembley
“Close to Arena”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Next door to the arena and I also received the Stadium view that I'd asked for, which was good. Dissappointed with the bar, (staff rude). Breakfast was amazing, breakfast staff and chef couldn't do enough to help. Parking was good for the closeness and value at £15 for 24 hrs. (normally £75). If book another show at the arena, will probably stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for posting this review on Trip Advisor following on from your recent stay with us.

I am pleased you were able to enjoy the amazing view of Wembley stadium from your bedroom!
I was disappointed and sorry to read of your one off experience in the Bar. I have spoken with our Food & Beverage Services Manager who has assured me she has taken the necessary steps to ensure this does not occur again. I understand that our Director of Operations, Russell Markou has also been in direct contact with you to discuss your experience in more detail.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with everyone, we very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Bernadette Gilligan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (432)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed here for my birthday on the 5/4/14. Excellent staff very courteous and helpful, have stayed at many Hilton's worldwide we really enjoyed our stay here. Large comfy rooms and beds brilliant cleanliness was excellent our room was immaculate. Breakfast was great. Even had chocolates for my birthday and the staff sang happy birthday to me. Room service was fast nothing was too much trouble. Lovely location designer outlet around corner. Will defo be back as it's great value for money. Parking isn't a rip off either 1 min walk from hotel £15 for 24 hours. A must stay if at Wembley for a event or gig. Thank you! :)

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank N S
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for writing this review and thanks so much for spending your special occasion with us!

I am thrilled that you enjoyed the chocolates we placed in your room and that the team made your birthday extra special by joining in with the festivities

I am delighted that you found Hilton London Wembley excellent value and our beds to be large and rooms to be clean, our Housekeeping team work hard to ensure we deliver excellent standards at all times.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and recommending us as a place to stay, we very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

New Milton, Hants
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Have used this hotel 8 times in the last 6 months and never a single problem. The rooms are large and very modern - great HD TV's with lots more channels than most UK hotels. Very comfortable bed, smart bathrooms. Exec Club is massive with good facilities but the choice of food in the evening could be better. Think canapés not snacks.
Breakfast in the main restaurant is much better than most of the other Hilton that I use in London (and that includes the Waldorf). The buffet is fresh and the eggs are cooked frequently so you don't end up with hard, overcooked fried eggs. Only minor issue was a morning call was not provided on one morning.
Its a 10 mins walk from Wembley Park tube station which is bit of a trek with suitcases but OK otherwise, but its right next to the Stadium and Arena if your visit is for either place. A few other places to eat outside the hotel but as the whole area is being re-developed I'd expect the choice to increase.
Don't expect any views from the hotel and DON'T bother paying extra for Stadium View rooms as they just look out onto the side of the building and walkways. NB. it can be a trek from the lifts to the rooms because of the triangular shape of the hotel.
Genuinely a great hotel and a great example of a well-run Hilton.

1 Thank Freediveuk
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to learn that you found our offering in the Executive lounge outstanding. I have noted your comment regarding the evening offering which I will share with our Executive Chef.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast like many of our other guests. I am sorry that you did not receive a wakeup call, which again I have shared with our Director of Operations for his immediate attention and follow up.

Hilton London Wembley has rooms with stunning views of the Stadium, I am sorry that your room did not offer a full view of the stadium. We hope that we can offer this to you on your next stay with us!

Thank you very much for your feedback, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 6 April 2014

A brand new Hilton, so as expected the building and rooms are lovely. I arrived from the Wembley Station Overground (10 mins from Marylebone station) and it was a short walk from there. Literally adjacent to Wembley Stadium. Also benefits from having a brand new designer outlet and outdoor shopping mall next to it, so you have plenty of choice of places to eat.

The staff at the hotel were warm and welcoming, and the rooms themselves were clean, well equipped and comfortable. I'd stay again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

I trust you had a great time in Wembley and its great that you had the opportunity to visit the new London Designer Outlet!

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

With kind regards

Luton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Very clean and friendly staff so helpful. Rooms so good with all facilities . Very comfortable bed. Use of restaurant bar and room service. Plus gym and pool if wanted.
Loved our stay and looking for an excuse to go again. This time we went to Wembley stadium to see Dancing on ice just across the road. Parking nearby in Gold car park get ticket validated by hotel and 24hrs costs £15.

Room Tip: We had kingsize
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your positive review with everyone.

I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us whilst attending Dancing on Ice at Wembley Arena.

We are privileged to be location a stone’s throw from the iconic Wembley venues and have excellent transport links into central London.

Thanks for letting us know that you would return, we look forward to welcoming you back to Wembley very soon!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The sheets and pillows they use are noisy and flat, it made for a very uncomfortable night, was expecting more from the Hilton. Location was good next to Wembley and Wembley arena and a short tube ride into central london.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for posting this review following your recent stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I am surprised and very sorry to read that you did not find our sheets and pillows comfortable.
It’s the first comment we have received regarding our bedding and I understand our Director of Operations has been in touch to discuss further.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon, when we hope that you will have any enjoyable stay.

Australia
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Hilton at Wembley for us is a good hotel. It is a different quality level from other Hilton hotels we stayed in other countries.

The hotel is quite big. It takes a long walk to the room living at the far-end away from the lift they have at another end.

They need to check the cleanliness. The desk table had sticky stains all over the whole counter. How could the housekeeper missed that. The night we checked in, there were still a pen and used tissue paper left under the sink in the bathroom. Dirty & stained hand towel was put in my bathroom in the second night. Luckily I saw it before it touched my face.

Also a big plastic bag out of the window (no real view, just a rooftop) had been there for 3 days. Nobody can miss it if just look out of the window. So we think they were quite ignorance to such standard here.

No internet in the room. No bathrobe. No slipper in the room.

Breakfast was too basic. Again different from other Hilton we stayed in many countries before.
It is best to get up early and you could have to wait for a table for 17 mins like me and others.

There is nothing much to do around except you have a conference or come to the stadium to watch a game. There is a concert hall on the opposite site of the hotel. There is a new mall called Design centre or something and it did not really give a feeling of completeness.

All in all, good hotel but need to check the cleanliness. Seriously.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at Hilton London Wembley.I was very surprised to receive your feedback, and as such, I would be grateful if you could provide us with your telephone number so that we may contact you at your convenience to discuss your experience in detail. Please contact our Director of Operations directly on Russell.markou@hilton.com. Alternatively, please contact Russell as soon as possible by dialling the hotel telephone number 0208 150 8090.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I am only sorry you didn’t receive our normally high standards of service.

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.