“Wembley Hilton”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This is an excellent hotel. However, going to Heathrow is not easy. It takes two changes on tube and 1.5 hrs. Within 10 minute walk of Wembley park tube station. No elevators at station if you have large bgs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us.

I am sorry and surprised to read that your journey by train to Heathrow was not as straight forward. Travelling to Heathrow Airport is reasonably simple by car from the hotel or by train on the Piccadilly Line from Alperton Train Station, I am sorry that you did not experience this on this occasion.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Bernadette Gilligan

Write a ReviewReviews (2,930)

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed for 3 nights in a king suite as a family of 4 and were really impressed with the hotel. The staff were really friendly and the room was excellent. The use of the executive lounge was great, breakfasts were superb. All on all a great trip, we'd love to stay again and would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: King suite had a separate lounge with 2 beds for the children and a TV in each room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time and thanks also for choosing to stay with us.

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you found our Suite to be spacious.
Thanks for your feedback about our Executive Lounge and breakfast served, which I will certainly share with the team.

Thank you for recommending us as a place to stay when in London, I very much hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have recently returned from a short break away with my boyfriend, I booked the Hilton as a surprise, and cannot sing it's praises enough! The hotel was immaculate, staff were more than happy to help, nothing was too much of a problem, the room was perfect. Would advise everybody to have breakfast there, we only had breakfast on the last day and wish we had paid to have it every morning - excellent choice of food, really was something for everybody. Only a short walk from the tube and into central london. Can't wait to book again - missing the dreamy kingsize bed

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review, we really appreciate it.

I was delighted to read that you found our rooms and facilities to be excellent. We are extremely proud of the facilities and product we offer and are always thrilled to know our guests feel the same.

I am really pleased that you had a wonderful stay and you found our team to be friendly and helpful.

We are delighted to offer a wide selection of items for our guests at breakfast, I am always pleased to hear that our guests find our selection and quality to be excellent.

Thanks for letting us know that you had a great nights sleep and that you would return to stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend in February this year.
I'm not sure if it was because it was my birthday and because I celebrated in the sky bar but they upgraded us for free to one of the best rooms in the hotel. It had 2 rooms (one was a sort of living area with another TV and study desk) and a fabulous mirror that covered a whole wall. Also it had and an exceptional view of the stadium.

We absolutely loved our stay here and wished we could have stayed longer. We got in from the Sky bar (my private birthday party) around 2AM and ordered room service as we were hungry. We ordered sandwiches which came very quickly but were very dear- We remember paying nearly £20!!!

Besides that the hotel was clean, with stunning views, and a lovey foyer area.

There are many restaurants and a shopping mall nearby. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with everyone, we very much appreciate your time.

I am delighted that you spent your birthday with us and that we were able to offer you an upgrade to one of our Suites and you were able to enjoy the benefits of the Executive lounge and the view of the Stadium!

I was also thrilled that you had the opportunity of experiencing Sky Bar 9. I hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel soon when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my girlfriend for one night a few weekends ago. The hotel is new and impressive, quick check-in and friendly service. Both the lobby and room were lovely and clean. View was a bit dull but not important for me (you can pay extra for a stadium view).

The surrounding area was a pleasant surprise, with the outlet mall a minutes walk away (many shops still to open but worth visiting any way) and plenty of restaurants to dine in.

Only con is we would have loved to visit the sky bar on the top floor but its closed to the public and available for private hire only! Overall very pleased with the stay!

Room Tip: If your fussy about views pay extra for a stadium view!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 8kcx
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us recently.

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer.

I hope that on your next visit to Wembley you will have the opportunity to visit Sky Bar 9 for a beer and enjoy the views. It is now open for all events before and after.

Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Wembley, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

During our recent 5 night stay We ended up paying more than 50 pounds in dubious mini bar charges that we didn't know anything about. We had booked the hotel through hotels .com for 3 rooms for 3 families with five nights for each room. When we checked out early morning on April 10th, we were presented the receipt for incidental charges charged to our credit card that included two 2.70 pounds mini bar charges a day for every day (27 pounds total) and a separate 20 pounds mini bar charge on the last day. The only thing that we could have thought of the charges being for were for the tea and coffee and the couple of small biscuit packages that were included every day in the tray that had the tea and coffee makers. There was never any sign on any of these that there would be a charge for these as there was on the bottle of water sitting on the table (3.70 pounds!!!) When we were checking out and we saw this, we asked the clerk but she could not provide the answer on what items exactly these charges were for. As it was 5:00 A.M. she could not get a hold of anyone that knew either. Rather than risking missing our flight to Paris, we didn't say anything and wrote off the almost $90 to typical European rip offs practiced on tourists by hotels. Something we did not expect from the Hilton chain. Be warned of booking this hotel prepaid through internet services. They will bring you in by posting attractive rates and then get you via these practices.

1  Thank Fred1997

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us and for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to London.

I am sorry to read of the issue you experienced with the mini bar system. I was very surprised to receive your feedback, and as such, I would be grateful if you could provide us with your telephone number so that we may contact you at your convenience to discuss your experience in detail. Please contact our Front of House Manager directly on jenny.kallien@hilton.com who will be happy to discuss the matter in further detail.

Please be advised that the tea/coffee and biscuits which are placed in the bedroom is complimentary.

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Good location about 5 minutes from the tube station walking towards the stadium and you will see it on your right near to "discount outlet" area.
Nice foyer, check in, very good, the GM was around and spoke not just to me but others and introduced himself which is a good touch, never seen that at any other Hilton's and been a diamond member that is a lot.
Room new, and clean, air conditioning that was reasonably quiet, shower and bathroom clean, TV all in HD.
Went to the gym which is well equipped, the pool looked more than a glorified bath but ok nonetheless.
Around the hotel are at least 3 restaurants I could see including TGI's, some Mexican, Wagamama and the usual sandwich shops as well.
Executive club very nicely set out indeed, breakfast good as well, check out very quick.
Good rate for a hotel not "too far" away from London BUT if you are first time to London maybe somewhere closer in, Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines run to Wembley Park tube.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that Hilton London Wembley fully met with your expectations and pleased to hear that you were welcomed by our Director of Operations.

I am also pleased that you were able to enjoy many of our facilities including the gym and our Executive Lounge during your stay.

We are privileged to be location a stone’s throw from the iconic Wembley venues and have excellent transport links into central London.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we really appreciate your time.