“One night break”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed over for one night mid week. The hotel is modern, clean and with great views of the Stadium from most of the rooms. We stayed in an Executive Room and the only additional benefit I believe is access to the Executive Lounge. Having said that, the room was well laid out and the bed was huge and very comfortable, exactly as you would expect from a hotel of this standard.

The Executive Lounge was large with a good offering. I would agree with some reviews that it is understaffed but the service could easily be improved with a bit of further training and some better awareness. For example, we sat for an hour at a table with someone else's dirty glasses waiting to be removed. For breakfast, I had to ask for more plates, glasses and cutlery as there were none available.

The Sky Bar on the top floor overlooking the Stadium is great but only open for private parties. Having said that, it was open and we did use it on the night we stayed. This is a fantastic positive for the hotel and it would benefit from being open to all guests every night when not privately hired.

The last surprise was the cost of wi-fi. Other reviews have mentioned it but I think it was £15 for 24 hour access or similar. Too expensive in my opinion.

Overall though, I would definitely stay there again if in the area and have no problem recommending it to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone, we very much appreciate your time.

Many thanks for feedback regarding our Executive Lounge. I was pleased that you found it spacious with a good offering. I am grateful for your feedback regarding the service which I have discussed with our Director of Operations and Front of House Manager to look at ways of which we can improve the offering in the Executive lounge. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us as this is the only way we can constantly improve.

I am sorry that you did not have the opportunity experience Sky Bar 9. If the bar is not booked for a private booking, we do open it for residents and non-residents on event dates. We hope that on your next stay you are able to visit Sky Bar 9.

I have taken on board your comments regarding the charges applied for internet use. Hilton Hotels are very transparent in regards to internet charges. As a Hilton Brand Standard, we offer free wifi in all public areas.

I do hope that you return to stay with us in the future, when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

Bernadette Gilligan

Write a ReviewReviews (2,931)

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We booked to stay at the Wembley Hilton in the hope that our local football team would get through to the play offs when they didn't we decided on a day out in London instead. I was a bit nervous about travelling into the centre with and a nine and four year old but needn't have been as the underground was a five minute walk away and approx 25 mins later we were at the Natural History Museum. The hotel itself is lovely, clean and modern with fantastic views of Wembley Stadium which is literally on its doorstep. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the buffet breakfast was lovely with a wide selection to choose from. Parking is located right next door to the hotel as well as a small playground and retail shopping outlet with a cinema and a choice of eating places such as Wagamama, TGIs, Frankie and Benny's and Pizza a Express. We would definitely stay at the Wembley Hilton again and use it as a base for visiting central London

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and really pleased that our location worked well for your visit to London and that you found travelling into Central London was straight forward.

I am so pleased that you found the team members in all areas of the hotel to be friendly and service minded and that we looked after you during your stay.

Thank you for letting us know that you would return and to use us a base for when heading into Central London.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Just returned from a few nights stay at Hilton Wembley. I have stayed here previously and stated it would be hard to return. That said, always willing to give hotels a 2nd chance, coupled with the fact there are not many offers available with school holidays approaching.
Arrived after 3pm so no issues with getting a room, although this appeared to be changed at check in. I had no issues with what I got, inward facing was fine and certainly quiet.
The room was spotlessly clean, huge king bed, bath with shower and super size toiletries. Tea/coffee and toiletries were replenished on a daily basis as were two bottles of complimentary water. Great choice of television channels with all SKY and BT sport options, possibly as right beside our national stadium. Exec room is roughly the same as before, a vast area - quite soulless but a great view. Food in the evening seemed to be chicken wings with a veggie option on the side. Drinks consist only of lagers and wines now. Other soft drinks available.
Breakfast was taken in the restaurant, good buffet. Lots of choice and it was well cooked and hot. Porridge was also well to my liking as was the fruit and range of juices.
The hotel has certainly benefited from the designer outlets and restaurants being finished and open along with the other developments near by.
I still find it difficult to make it into central London in the 20 minutes stated but this is not the fault of the hotel. This may make it less appealing in the winter though as there is a walk to all public transport options.
I would certainly look to the hotel in the future if other options in central London are not available.

Room Tip: Would not like to be on the outside looking at Wembley indoor arena if an event was on.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank magicbear
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your stay with everyone in detail. Thank you also for choosing to stay with us again and letting us know of your experience this time.

I am pleased that the room you stayed in was suitable and that you enjoyed the views of the Stadium and the choice of TV channels!

Many thanks for your feedback relating to the food and breakfast items which I have shared with our Executive Head Chef for his attention and follow up.

For future reference, please note that if your preferred beverage is not available in the Executive Lounge, please ask as member of our team as we would be delighted to accommodate your preferred beverage so that you can sit back, relax and enjoy.

Thanks very much again for your review, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back during your next visit to London.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

th e location is the best about this hotel only the bar prices were I thought over the top and different to bar menu, there is a service charge added on, also the roof top bar terrace was privately booked so we could not access it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor. I am really pleased that our location worked well for your visit to Wembley.

Our prices are generally in line with most London properties and service charge is added which is discretionary.

I am sorry that you did not have the opportunity to experience Sky Bar 9. We hope that we can welcome you back soon and so that you can on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

If you're staying in London and don't want to be downtown, this is a great alternative. Beautiful hotel, beautiful comfortable and quiet rooms, fast internet, comfortable bed, large bathroom, nice dining options, busy bar, good price. The only caveat is if you're going to be out late in central London past underground hours (around 00:30) cab fare is around 35 pounds. Otherwise a comfortable 5 minute walk to underground. I really enjoyed the busy bar, late night food options and outdoor sitting area in the bar as I enjoyed the comfortable bed and quiet space. As well, the concierge staff were very helpful and nearby shopping, coffee bars, restaurants.

Room Tip: I only stayed in one room for a few nights and all was great, no noise from above, no noise from hal...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

I was pleased to read that you found our location to be excellent and easily accessible from central London on the underground network from Wembley Park.

I was thrilled to read that you found our rooms to be spacious and comfortable and that you enjoyed your time in the Bar and outside terrace area! I am also delighted to read that you found our team to be attentive, courteous and friendly.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Great hotel to stay for shopping and dining, concerts and sport events. Everything you need so close at hand, we didn't leave the area for 2 days as everywhere was so accessible. We shopped in the designer outlet, had coffees and dinner before stepping just a few yards into the Arena. Finishing the evening with cocktails in the up market hotel bar. Definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us recently.

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time in our Bar with some evening cocktails!

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Fantastic hotel and fantastic price. The location is absolutely superb and the executive bar was one of the best locations i have ever had a drink. It was also good to get 24 hours parking for £15 in a brand new car park, especially in London. The hotel itself is a 10 minute walk to the nearest tube station. this is then around 20-25 minutes from central London on the tube.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you found our Executive lounge to be the best you have experienced, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest levels of service at all times across the hotel.