Hilton London Wembley
PremierInn.com
US$106
TripAdvisor
3,001 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesky baricons barstadium viewcar parklovely hotelmini barright next doordesigner outletlovely roomshopping centreattending an eventmember of staffjubilee linestayed here for one nighttube stationarena
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I first stayed here in June 2013 and the stay was that good I decided to visit again in June 2014,I didn't think it could get any better but i'm pleased to say it did, Staff were incredibly helpful, rooms were clean and made me feel really comfortable the whole hotel had a luxurious feel to it. At breakfast there was a wide variety of options e.g full english, cereals, juices, fruit, croissants. The hotel itself is situated by the London Designer Outlet so ideal if you wanted to shop or go for a coffee, Also I recommend the TGi Fridays to the side of the hotel if you are looking for places to eat. Really easy if going to a gig at wembley stadium as it is only a short walk and you are back in no time. Well Worth the money highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us again we value your loyalty! I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and that like many other guests you enjoyed the breakfast we serve.

Thanks for recommending us to everyone. We do hope that we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back during your next trip to London.

With kind regards

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed here for one night whilst attending an event at Wembley Arena - hotel could not be in a better location for that, and the added benefit of having car parking next to the hotel makes it even more appealing. Staff were very helpful, welcoming and standard of service and of the room was great. Would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking to time to complete this review following your stay with us here at Hilton London Wembley.

I am really pleased that our location worked well for you and that you found our team welcoming and service excellent. Our team pride themselves on delivery exceptional service to all our guests.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here as part of my wish with a wish-granting charity in December 2013.
Not only because of the wish, but because of the Hilton Wembley, is why I will never forget this trip. When we arrived, the door, concierge and reception staff treated us in an incredibly friendly manner, helping efficiently with any queries and extra information that we needed.
The hotel itself is just stunning. The rooms are impeccable, spacious, comfortable and modern. We availed of the Executive Lounge, where we enjoyed afternoon tea and canapés in the evening. The staff there were so friendly, especially a French waitress who I believe is called Grace, who was one of the loveliest people and members of staff I have ever met in my life, attending to our every needs and engaging in conversation. The views from the sky bar are ones not to be forgotten, they are ones to be cherished as they are absolutely breathtaking, providing an excellent opportunity for wonderful panorama opportunities of Wembley stadium and Wembley also!
Very convenient as regards to close to the Designer Outlet and Wembley Stadium station. Everything you could possibly need is within walking distance, and only 20 minutes from the centre by tube, e.g. Bond Street etc.
An excellent, stunning hotel which I would most definitely class as one of my top 5.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank elenabyrne
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking to time to complete this review following your stay with us in December last year.

I am delighted that you had a unforgettable stay with us and were able to enjoy all our facilities.

I am really pleased that you found our team friendly and accommodating. Our team pride themselves on delivery exceptional service to all our guests. I was delighted to read your comments regarding Grace and how helpful she was. We recognise our outstanding team members each month and Grace will certainly be rewarded following your feedback.

Thank you for recommending us as a place to stay, we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Only stayed one night (18th June) but the service we received was excellent. Check-in was painless and fast and the lady who did check-us in was very helpful. Room was a standard Double Room King bed and it was lovely. The bed was huge and very comfy. T.V has all SKY Sports, ESPN & BT Sport free plus standard freeview channels and some foreign ones for overseas visitors.

Breakfast was included (located on 3rd floor) and was a buffet including Bacon, Sausage,Eggs, beans & Hash browns. Other items were available including pastries, cereals fruit and fresh cut meat. Tea and coffee was free as too was fresh orange, apple juice and a few others.

Check-out took a total of 30 seconds and I had my carp parking ticket validated (£15 for 24 hrs, next door to hotel).

I would stay here again with no questions asked, the location for Wembley stadium/Arena is perfect, you can't beat it. A short walk to the Wembley Park tube (5/10 mins) will get you into London in under 30 mins where there are all the tourist things to see and do.

People advise to ask for a stadium view (we didn't) and didn't feel like we missed out. We used our room to sleep in, during the day we were out and about.

Excellent stay, hope to stay again soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and really pleased that our location worked well for your visit to London.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed our breakfast like many of our other guests. Thanks for letting us know that you would return. On your next stay please request a room with stadium view, we will do our very best to accommodate this, subject to availability.

Thank you for recommending us as a place to stay when in London, I very much hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I visited this hotel with my family, my husband, children, mother in law and father in law for a fathers day afternoon tea. It was an amazing afternoon, we all loved it. The hotel is very welcoming and has such a beautiful design. I would like to thank Barry from Icons Bar for his excellent service he was amazing. He handled my booking perfectly and explained everything clearly to me. I was so pleased with the service Barry had given me and my family on such a special day that I requested him to serve us. He stayed for a couple of hours after he finished his shift. I was so grateful as the service we was given from Barry was perfect. His knowledge about teas amazed us and helped us as each member of my family wanted something different, Barry helped us to make the right decisions! As Barry stayed so kindly after his shift to serve us, it shows me his commitment and passion for his job. The sandwiches and scones we received with our afternoon tea were very tasty. I will definitely be returning to Hilton London Wembley for more afternoon teas as the experience I and my family had was five star and superb.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind review with everyone, we really appreciate it. I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed afternoon tea here at the hotel!

I was delighted to read your comments regarding Barry and how helpful he was. I will certainly share your positive feedback with him as it serves as a great motivator.

I am really pleased you had a pleasant visit and very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.