“Perfect if your visiting wembley.”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last night for one night which was £249. Inevitably it was going to be this price due to the eminem concert which was the purpose of our stay so wasn't bothered about price.

Room was on the 6th floor and it was lovely. Very clean and spacious with good tv and large variety of channels. Only downside was that when we got out of the lift it was quite a walk past rooms to get to ours (seemed to go on forever) which i didnt enjoy after being at a gig for 7 hours.

Location is utterly perfect if visiting wembley or even a bit of shopping.

We were also asked if we would like to add breakfast for £12 each which we did and it was okay. The breakfast itself was a good variety from a full english to croissants. Only downside was we were told to help ourself to food and waiters would offer us drinks, this didn't happen so ended up pouring our own and i finally got a pot of tea when i nearly finished my breakfast, i was so thirsty i didn't leave it to brew and drank it weak.

All in all its a good hotel if you are visiting wembley, cannot comment on price as not sure what it costs on a normal weekend compared to when theres an event taking place.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

I am delighted that you found our rooms to be clean and spacious and I am sorry that your room was not close to the lifts. I am pleased that our location worked perfectly well for your visit to the Eminem concert.

I am sorry to read of your experience during breakfast. I have spoken with our Food & Beverage Services manager who will speak with her team to ensure this does not recur.

Thank you so much again for taking the time to complete this review and for recommending us a place to stay in Wembley. We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near
future.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

the hotel is great near the London arena and the stadium of wembley and the big garden the lobby is very nice and rooms too is very large and comfortable the hotel is very near to the london designer out let shopping mall
the staff is very kind

Room Tip: all the rooms is great but the best in the 17 floor stadium view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us recently.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Location: stayed here to see eminem location is excellent for Wembley literally 5 mins walk also right next door to the outlet village!

Value: POOR!!! £582 for two nights ( put the prices up because Eminem was playing!) and they couldn't even clean the room or restock the tea and coffee. They overcharged me and when i pointed it out she said yeah thats right i said no its not and pointed it out so she went to change it and it was still wrong!! They also tried to charge me for the room 3 times!! Twice on check in and once when leaving surely it says on the system that its been paid!! Didn't have one good experience with reception!!

ROOM: Room was nice but had a terrible view (if you could call it that) bed large and comfortable.

I did not find this hotel value for money at all in fact the whole experience left me feeling ripped off ;(

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kim b

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I was shocked to read your comment about the room not being cleaned or restocked. Our Housekeeping Department clean occupied rooms on a daily basis and therefore I was most concerned to read your feedback.

I was also very surprised to read your feedback about the charging of your room which again is unusual and as such, I would be grateful if you could provide us with your telephone number so that we may contact you at your convenience to discuss your experience in detail. Please contact our Director of Operations directly on Russell.markou@hilton.com

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I am only sorry you didn’t receive our normally high standards of service and attention.

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Location is great for Wembley stadium of course, nice clean designed public areas, seems very new and fresh. Rooms were good too. Check in somehow seemed to take 5 minutes plus per guest, but have no idea why! Food at breakfast was pretty good, but the service at breakfast was atrocious, and I mean really terrible, to point that it was funny. I'm not sure quite why a request for coffee at breakfast could've made our waitress quite so moody, but it certainly seemed to.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I was very surprised to receive your feedback, and as such, I would be grateful if you could provide us with your telephone number so that we may contact you at your convenience to discuss your experience in detail. Please contact our Director of Operations directly on Russell.markou@hilton.com

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Very good hotel, very friendly staff, close to the tubes. Very impressed. Also love that Wembley is outside and you get to see the beautiful National Stadium when you wake up. We will be staying at this hotel again when we come to London. Thanks for the great experience and such a lovely hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us recently, we hope you had a great birthday!

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Had a great stay, clean , friendly and good conference facilities.
Fitness suite clean and well kept. Food very tasty.
Particularly like the sky bar.
Staff well trained even though a fire evacuation.
Allowed to check in early as they had rooms ready even given an upgrade

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer. I was really pleased to hear that we were able to give you an upgrade and thanks also for your positive feedback about the staff being well trained.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Arrived late to the hotel after decided to stop and tour around Chinatown ourselves from the tour group. Took the train to the hotel and it is quite a long walk. Hotel room were big, clean and quiet with very good room amenities. Breakfast were good in a spacious restaurant. You can see the Wembley stadium just across from the restaurant. Plus point - have Premium outlets as neighbour for our follow up on shopping even though some outlets were not fully open yet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family