“Very pleasant friendly staff”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant friendly staff”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had our training for 2 days and stayed for one night . I'm so amazed how friendly and how accommodating the staffs are. From the receptionist , concierge , restaurant and the staff who prepared our food during training break time. Can't complain about the service , the food from snacks to buffet lunch , dinner and breakfast are all very good . Had a very good stay . It's just near the wembley train station and few minutes walk from wembley park underground station . Beside this hotel is the London designers outlet. Opposite the hotel is the wembley stadium .highly recommended.

Room Tip: The higher floor and probably facing the stadium
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us.

I am so pleased that you found the team members in all areas of the hotel to be friendly and service minded and that we looked after you during your stay.

Thanks again and we all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Bernadette Gilligan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (444)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed at Hilton Wembley recently. It is an excellent hotel. The check-in staff were very courteous. The place was clean and spotless. The rooms were tidy, cosy and comfortable. We stayed twice during one week. We had breakfast on one occasion. The quality of breafast was again excellent. We would highly recommend this hotel. It is excellent value for money.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Suresh C
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that your check in experience was great and you found our rooms to be comfortable.

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and you found the quality of the breakfast we serve excellent!

We really hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel when your travels bring you back to London.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very well located with good service and walking distance from the Wembley stadium, restaurants and shopping. Nice staff trying to make our stay a pleasant one. The only issue was with the concierge who was not available on time to return our luggare. This took more than 10 minutes and we almost lost our taxi.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us recently.

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer. Thank you for your feedback about regarding your luggage which I have shared with our Front of House Manager for her attention and follow up.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Folkestone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We booked this hotel – costing £288.15 for one night (an event evening). The location really is fabulous for Wembley – but found a few improvements could have been made.

We drove to the hotel, using a sat nav and unfortunately the post code only takes you to the main road – not the hotels exact location. The hotel is actually off a different road. It would have been useful maybe to have this noted on the website, as the hotel has no large signage on the main road like the other hotels, making it difficult to find during an extremely busy event day.

We had the same issue with parking. We were unsure what car park we were meant to be parking in. A note when booking or on the website stating it's the gold car park would really be useful.

Room was clean and standard. One bottle of complementary water would have been appreciated.

The sky9 bar has fabulous views, and I would recommend visiting. But again the service wasn't great. Upon arrival at the bar we told to be seated and someone would come and take our orders. After a short wait – clearly no one was coming, I had to go back to the bar and order myself. Which isn't really an issue, but we were charged a service charge!! Our table also had empty glasses on – again not really an issue but when you are charged for a service you expect to receive one.

For such a busy event night, our room was quiet overnight – note room had no view over Wembley.

We ordered room service (from the 24hr menu) after around a 20 minute wait we were called and told the 'chef had gone home, and they could only offer cold sandwiches'. Annoying to told 20 minutes after ordering. We then had to reorder. Only after explaining we ordered 20 mins previously were we told he 'would try and push our order up'.

I understand the hotel was busy due to an event, but I expected the staff to be used to this. Everyone just seemed a bit frazzled and customer service was lacking with room service.

The gym was was very nice but I would avoid the pool. Looks nothing the online photos!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank southeastsam
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I was very surprised to receive your feedback, and as such, I would be grateful if you could provide us with your telephone number so that we may contact you at your convenience to discuss your experience in detail. Please contact our Director of Operations directly on Russell.markou@hilton.com

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I am only sorry you didn’t receive our normally high standards of service.

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We decided to book the restaurant here while our children were at the one direction concert this June. The meal was great and the staff were very friendly. During the meal my friend was taken ill and collapsed on the way out of the restaurant ( not due to the food). The staff immediately rallied round and took care of her. We were allowed to go to the back of the restaurant where my friend was allowed to lay down. They advised me to get my car and park it downstairs so that my friend could get to it without fainting again. I mentioned that my oil light had come on and I was worried about it so the manager sent someone by bike to get some oil for me so that the car was ready when our girls came out.
Considering we were'nt staying at the hotel, the staff could'nt have been more helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Perhaps nsxt time I will stay there insteadof queing for hours to get out of wembley.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us following your recent stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I am delighted that you chose to have your meal at Hilton London Wembley while your children went to see One Direction in concert. I was really sorry to hear that your friend was not feeling well but pleased to read that the team immediately assisted with the incident, I do hope your friend is feeling much better. I was thrilled also that the team assisted swiftly with getting some oil for your car.

I will indeed share your feedback with the team and we really hope that we are able to welcome you back in the near future.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last night for one night which was £249. Inevitably it was going to be this price due to the eminem concert which was the purpose of our stay so wasn't bothered about price.

Room was on the 6th floor and it was lovely. Very clean and spacious with good tv and large variety of channels. Only downside was that when we got out of the lift it was quite a walk past rooms to get to ours (seemed to go on forever) which i didnt enjoy after being at a gig for 7 hours.

Location is utterly perfect if visiting wembley or even a bit of shopping.

We were also asked if we would like to add breakfast for £12 each which we did and it was okay. The breakfast itself was a good variety from a full english to croissants. Only downside was we were told to help ourself to food and waiters would offer us drinks, this didn't happen so ended up pouring our own and i finally got a pot of tea when i nearly finished my breakfast, i was so thirsty i didn't leave it to brew and drank it weak.

All in all its a good hotel if you are visiting wembley, cannot comment on price as not sure what it costs on a normal weekend compared to when theres an event taking place.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

I am delighted that you found our rooms to be clean and spacious and I am sorry that your room was not close to the lifts. I am pleased that our location worked perfectly well for your visit to the Eminem concert.

I am sorry to read of your experience during breakfast. I have spoken with our Food & Beverage Services manager who will speak with her team to ensure this does not recur.

Thank you so much again for taking the time to complete this review and for recommending us a place to stay in Wembley. We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near
future.

Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Reviewed 12 July 2014

the hotel is great near the London arena and the stadium of wembley and the big garden the lobby is very nice and rooms too is very large and comfortable the hotel is very near to the london designer out let shopping mall
the staff is very kind

Room Tip: all the rooms is great but the best in the 17 floor stadium view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple