Hilton London Wembley
US$108
PremierInn.com
US$55
2,973 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesky baricons barstadium viewcar parklovely hotelmini barright next doordesigner outletlovely roomshopping centreattending an eventmember of staffjubilee linestayed here for one nighttube stationarena
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a number times over the last 12-18 months & now despite not being centrally located, whenever I travel to the London area I check availability here first and here is why...

The journey on the Metropolitan Line is quick (12mins from Baker Street).

It is a newer property so all the rooms are spacious & modern with fully functioning quiet air conditioning.

The Executive Lounge is very good with view over Wembley Stadium.

The staff are always polite & friendly - in my experience very helpful.

The rate is normally very good (except when there is an event at Wembley Stadium)

The hotel is located next to London Designer Outlet Retail Park, which apart from having some decent stores offers the choice of a dozen or so restaurants.

I am certainly looking forward to my next stay & would recommend this hotel as long as you don't mind the tube ride & a short walk.

My only complaint & this is about Hilton generally not just this hotel is that in room WiFi is not cheap.

Room Tip: Get an Executive Room on the 8th floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TheDrippingTap
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review online following your recent visit to Hilton London Wembley, we very much appreciate your time.

We are very fortunate to be located next to Wembley Stadium and I am glad that our location worked well for your visit to Wembley and really pleased that you found the journey to Baker Street from Wembley Park quick and simple.

I am pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and pleased that you enjoyed your time and the views in the Executive Lounge.

Delighted that you found the team members in all areas of the hotel to be friendly and service minded and that we looked after you during your stay.

I do hope that you return to stay with us in the future, when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had our training for 2 days and stayed for one night . I'm so amazed how friendly and how accommodating the staffs are. From the receptionist , concierge , restaurant and the staff who prepared our food during training break time. Can't complain about the service , the food from snacks to buffet lunch , dinner and breakfast are all very good . Had a very good stay . It's just near the wembley train station and few minutes walk from wembley park underground station . Beside this hotel is the London designers outlet. Opposite the hotel is the wembley stadium .highly recommended.

Room Tip: The higher floor and probably facing the stadium
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us.

I am so pleased that you found the team members in all areas of the hotel to be friendly and service minded and that we looked after you during your stay.

Thanks again and we all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed at Hilton Wembley recently. It is an excellent hotel. The check-in staff were very courteous. The place was clean and spotless. The rooms were tidy, cosy and comfortable. We stayed twice during one week. We had breakfast on one occasion. The quality of breafast was again excellent. We would highly recommend this hotel. It is excellent value for money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Suresh C

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that your check in experience was great and you found our rooms to be comfortable.

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and you found the quality of the breakfast we serve excellent!

We really hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel when your travels bring you back to London.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very well located with good service and walking distance from the Wembley stadium, restaurants and shopping. Nice staff trying to make our stay a pleasant one. The only issue was with the concierge who was not available on time to return our luggare. This took more than 10 minutes and we almost lost our taxi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us recently.

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer. Thank you for your feedback about regarding your luggage which I have shared with our Front of House Manager for her attention and follow up.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We booked this hotel – costing £288.15 for one night (an event evening). The location really is fabulous for Wembley – but found a few improvements could have been made.

We drove to the hotel, using a sat nav and unfortunately the post code only takes you to the main road – not the hotels exact location. The hotel is actually off a different road. It would have been useful maybe to have this noted on the website, as the hotel has no large signage on the main road like the other hotels, making it difficult to find during an extremely busy event day.

We had the same issue with parking. We were unsure what car park we were meant to be parking in. A note when booking or on the website stating it's the gold car park would really be useful.

Room was clean and standard. One bottle of complementary water would have been appreciated.

The sky9 bar has fabulous views, and I would recommend visiting. But again the service wasn't great. Upon arrival at the bar we told to be seated and someone would come and take our orders. After a short wait – clearly no one was coming, I had to go back to the bar and order myself. Which isn't really an issue, but we were charged a service charge!! Our table also had empty glasses on – again not really an issue but when you are charged for a service you expect to receive one.

For such a busy event night, our room was quiet overnight – note room had no view over Wembley.

We ordered room service (from the 24hr menu) after around a 20 minute wait we were called and told the 'chef had gone home, and they could only offer cold sandwiches'. Annoying to told 20 minutes after ordering. We then had to reorder. Only after explaining we ordered 20 mins previously were we told he 'would try and push our order up'.

I understand the hotel was busy due to an event, but I expected the staff to be used to this. Everyone just seemed a bit frazzled and customer service was lacking with room service.

The gym was was very nice but I would avoid the pool. Looks nothing the online photos!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank southeastsam

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I was very surprised to receive your feedback, and as such, I would be grateful if you could provide us with your telephone number so that we may contact you at your convenience to discuss your experience in detail. Please contact our Director of Operations directly on Russell.markou@hilton.com

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I am only sorry you didn’t receive our normally high standards of service.

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.