“Lovely hotel”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed here for 1 night with my partner as we were going to watch x-factor at the arena,what can I say lovely clean hotel,room was spotless,room had fantastic views of wembley stadium,staff were excellent very helpful,breakfast was great eat as much as you like,hot or cold.parking was great in the gold carpark next door to hotel,hotel stamp your ticket at the end of your stay so you get a big discount only cost £15.00 for 24 hours great price.thank you wembley hilton for our stay,would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visting london or concert at arena,stadium.hope to stay again soon. Wembley tube just across from hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

I was pleased to read that you found our location to be excellent and easily accessible from central London on the underground network from Wembley Park or Wembley Stadium. I was thrilled that you enjoyed the view of the Stadium from your room and pleased that you found parking in the Gold Car Park great and the discounted rate favourable which we have managed to secure.

I am also delighted to read that you found our team to be attentive, courteous and friendly, I have shared your comments with the team as these serve as a great motivator.

Thank you for recommending us as a place to stay, we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Bernadette Gilligan

Write a ReviewReviews (2,902)

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed here as we were going to watch the Xfactor auditions at Wembley arena, the hotel was in a great location for this right next to the arena which was great. The hotel was very good the room spacious and comfy. We had access to the executive lounge which was ok, however very limited on drinks. I would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay with us recently.

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer. Many thanks for your feedback about our rooms being spacious and comfortable. I am really pleased that you experienced our Executive Lounge, your feedback which I will share with our Front of House Manager for her attention and review.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Had a two night stay.. Great location and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and very comfortable and the executive lounge was a great retreat with excellent views. This will not be my last stay

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your positive comments with everyone.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your time in our Executive lounge and the great view of the Stadium.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

stayed for one night to attend a concert at Wembley Stadium; the hotel is wonderfully located - with fantastic views of the stadium (especially from the (very expensive) roof top bar).
it does have limited parking facilities - none of which are available when there's a gig on at the stadium - which we were not told at the time of booking!
we had to park away from the hotel in a 'pop-up car park' in the back of a run down office block - that was there purely to make money from gig goers. it cost us £30 to park the car over night!! we then spent the evening panicking about whether or not we'd be able to get the car out in the morning - or whether we'd still have a car; which put a bit of a dampener on the evening.
other than that, though; this was the best night's sleep I have ever had in a hotel. we had lovely, large comfortable bed. the bathroom was a decent size - and there were speakers in there, so you could hear the TV whilst washing etc!!! the breakfast was spectacular, with everything one could want available.
would have given 10/10 but the car worries we had mean that it's only a 9

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us recently.

I am sorry to hear about your experience relating car parking and for the inconvenience caused. Please be advised and for future reference, the Gold Car Park is the nearest car park to the hotel. We do not own or manage the car park however we have been able to secure a discounted rate of £15 for continuous parking for 24hrs for hotel residents.

I was thrilled to read that you found our rooms to be spacious with comfortable beds and that you enjoyed the great breakfast we serve.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting London. Excellent staff who went out of their way to help me with my needs. Particularly good in this hotel is the personalised service I received as a Hilton Honours customer.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

I was pleased that our location worked well for your visit to London. We are privileged to be located a stone’s throw from the iconic Wembley venues and have excellent transport links into central London.

I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. I am so pleased that you found the team members in all areas of the hotel to be friendly and service minded and that we looked after you during your stay.

We do hope that you return to stay with us in the future, when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Second time staying here and as brilliant as always.The location really is excellent if you're going to a concert at Wembley Arena or a football match at Wembley Stadium, you really couldn't ask for a hotel much closer. There's a newly opened outdoor shopping centre nearby which is brilliant as there's lots of shops and restaurants. Wembley Tube station is a 2 minute walk away allowing you to easily explore London. We requested a room with a view of Wembley Stadium and although it cost a little extra it was most certainly worth it. Breakfast was overpriced in our opinion so we ate elsewhere. Indoor swimming pool is great with a whirlpool, sauna and steam room all free. There is also a fitness suite but we didn't use it so can't comment. Staff were helpful and when we asked them to fix the speakers that allow sound to come from the TV into the bathroom and also the bathroom door that was stiff they sent someone up within an hour. Many of the artists who perform at Wembley Arena stay here, so you can tell it's of high standard. Beds are very comfortable, as are pillows. TV has lots of channels as well as Sky Sports. They have channels for lots of nationalities French, Russian etc. You can't go wrong with this hotel!

One criticism though: WiFi is overpriced!

Room Tip: Request a view of Wembley Stadium, it's worth the extra money!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us following your recent stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I am delighted that you found our location to be perfect and you were able to enjoy one of our rooms facing the world famous Wembley Stadium.
I am really pleased that you were impressed with our product and that you found our team to be friendly and helpful.

The team at Hilton London Wembley are delighted to be able to offer you a friendly service and we certainly hope that we are able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed here 2 months ago and it was average. This time we upgraded to exec as we always do at a hilton.
Glad we don't drink much as there was no choice just 3 items beer,red or white wine and soft drinks.
As for the supper hot fish bits (of no name) plus cheese & crackers.
Tried the breakfast in the association restaurant, fried eggs were cold, undercooked & slimy.
This is the worst example of bad catering, just not up to hilton standard, they have a captive clientel so near stadium,maybe that's the problem

Room Tip: Executive rooms on 8th floor but not worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I was very surprised to receive your feedback, and as such, I would be grateful if you could provide us with your telephone number so that we may contact you at your convenience to discuss your experience in detail. Please contact our Director of Operations directly on Russell.markou@hilton.com.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I am only sorry you didn’t receive our normally high standards of service.

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.