US$123
US$64
US$58
Travelocity
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$53
US$47
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
3,055 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesky baricons bargreat hotelstadium viewcar parkmini barmodern hotelright next doordesigner outletlovely roomshopping centreattending an eventmember of staffjubilee linestayed here for one nighttube station
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Arriving around 9pm and requested a twin room but the staff basically did not even bother too look into the system and told us none. It's okay so we just go to an one-bed. However, the room's air-con is basically non-functioning, and it is noisy. Also, no fridge in the room. I'd say if this is a 4-star or lower (like Hampton), I can still live with it.... But this is supposedly a 5-star Hilton?!?

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
MeredithBevan, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear fchan100,

We appreciate your feedback, sorry to hear about your check in experience which is certainly not our usual friendly and warm welcome. As you can see from all of our great reviews, your experience is not reflective of our normally high standards of service.

The team would have been more than happy to arrange a fridge to be placed in your room. Please keep this in mind on a future stay.

Thank you once again for your feedback. We very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back during your next visit to London.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here with my sister and our daughters both aged 10 for the Taylor Swift concert in the stadium. We had two twin rooms next to each other. Absolutely beautiful hotel, staff were all so friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was amazing, so much choice, even for my fussy daughter! Couldn’t be closer to the stadium, highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
MeredithBevan, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Anna P,

We hope you had a great time seeing Taylor Swift last weekend and thanks for booking to stay with us.

Thrilled that you had a wonderful stay and you all enjoyed the lovely breakfast which we serve.

Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel. We had a very nice twin room, plenty of room in both the room and the bathroom. All the staff were lovely, polite and very helpful. Great selection at breakfast, choice of seating.

Couldn't be closer to Wembley if you tried!

Air con was loud and not very affective in my opinion but that is the only negative I can think of.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Natalie H

Dear Natalie H,

Many thanks for letting us know that you had an enjoyable stay, we are pleased that our location worked well for your visit to Wembley!

We have shared your feedback with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am currently staying at the Wembley Hilton in London for business, and I don’t understand how this hotel is still unable to have basic amenities. We’re past the time when AC was the standard. Complimentary WiFi is in fact necessary, it’s not 2002. And considering the supposed caliber of the hotel, how is there not a standard breakfast made available to guests? Again, decades ago this would be absolute extras, but the terminology is outdated. These (especially for a four star hotel) are not only expected, but required. Motels do better.

On another note, keeping bags behind the front desk when it is very poorly manned is a security issue.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’d booked a family room as I was attending a concert at Wembley with my teenage daughter and niece.

I received a free glass of prosecco upon arrival - which is always a winner!

The first room we went to STANK of cigarette smoke. The rooms are all non smoking, so I can only assume the previous residents had ignored this.

I called straight down to reception, and they moved us immediately to another room - which was great customer service.

The family rooms are large with 2 large beds - but nothing special - and the view, as you can see from the photo, was not great!! The room was spacious and clean but with no more amenities than a Travelodge - yet the room was over £500 for one night! The toiletries were stingy, and the mini bar was empty.

The location of the hotel is PERFECT for attending an event at Wembley. Just getting back there - rather than fighting further afield through the crowds was great.

Unfortunately the girls weren’t over 18 so we couldn’t go to the hotel bar after the gig - so had to pay £5 on top of the drinks costs to have someone bring a drink to the room.

Breakfast was an extra £12 a head - for a very average hotel breakfast. Very limited gluten free options for my gluten free daughter too.

As I said, perfect location - but very very expensive. I would definitely look at one of the cheaper chain offerings nearby in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family