“Concert at Wembley Arena”

Premier Inn London Wembley Park Hotel
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Picked the hotel primarely because of its location - 5min walk from the arena and 2min from the Underground. But what a nice hotel! Big, clean and comfortable family room for my wife and son. Decent breakfast as well, and a fair price of £18 for all of us (kids for free).
One negative thing though, was the lack of free WIFI, the only free WIFI was 30min/day pr unit! That is not a competitive feature!
The service was also very good, especially when we were leaving and asked for a place close to Victoria St. to store our luggage as we had 6hrs to spend before heading towards Gatwick. We knew about the £9 pr piece @ Victoria St. but she arranged a free storage room at Premier Inn Victoria Station! Made our day easier, and saved us £40! We are most likely to return to Premier Inn next visit to London - thanks!

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Fredrik Ø
Write a ReviewReviews (1,968)

Reviewed 13 February 2014

If on business in London and happy for a short communte then this Premier Inn is ideal. The hotel is sat next to Wembley Park tube station which is on the Jubilee & Metropolitan lines. Kings Cross & Waterloo are around 20 minutes away.
For sporting occasions the hotel is sat infront of Wembley Stadium.
Inside the hotel the rooms are as you would expect from a Premier Inn and there is a on site resturant. The food was nice.
The staff are very friendly and I must mention Cabor & Dickson who helped make the stay more pleasurebale by there friendly approach.
Very good Premier Inn indeed

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I travel on business quite a lot and try to stay at Premier Inns as you know what to expect - clean rooms, nice breakfast, comfortable beds and a good night's sleep to name a few. The Wembley Stadium Premier Inn has all of these and more... the location is not only ideal for football enthusiasts (I took my son to visit and it's impressive) but for me the fact that it is right next to Wembley Park tube station was far more important. The centre of London is less than half an hour away on the Jubilee or Metropolitan lines, ideal for getting to shows in the evening or just for sightseeing.
The staff are all helpful; it's hard, but it would be unfair of me to single out one who stood out; when I ate in the restaurant one evening I wasn't hassled as in some others, but was still very well looked after, which impressed me. Also the menu in the restaurant was so good you could find it difficult to choose - certainly a lot better than some of the establishments round about.
I'll be back!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms 11 or 23: they are the largest.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Stayed in the hotel for a weekend away with my Son for a tour of Wembley Stadium and couldn't have picked a better located hotel!
Not only that but the hotel and staff were fantastic. Special mention to Gabor for basically being my Personal Assistant during my stay - Nothing was too much trouble in ensuring our stay was nothing short of enjoyable and comfortable.
Great choice of foods in the restaurant with ample space and the buffet breakfast is 1st class!
Also a mention to the beautiful Chanette and Paulina and not forgetting Sharlene who were always on hand for a chat and to ensure we had everything we needed.
I recommend this hotel as an a cheaper alternative than Central London as only 20 mins by tube anyway and the service is even better I say - Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Comfy hotel room STAFF AMAZING very helpful and polite. Located very close to London underground ideal for our needs to access London centre. Price very reasonable and food and bar service very good indeed

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was a really good value stay for a night at the theatre, bed, breakfast, three course evening meal with a drink for two people for less than £100 in London, WOW !! Hotel very clean and tidy, fantastic spacious room with a massive comfortable bed, no niose from other rooms. Smack next door to the Wembley Park tube station and a twenty minute ride to cenral London. Also great views of Wembley Stadium which is about 500 metres away.Fabulous staff inparticularly the lady on reception,(sorry I forgot your name), who went out of her way to lend us her umbrella for the evening after we forgot ours and Sarah and Goran for their friendliness and great service. If I go back to London I would DEFINITELY book into this Hotel again. Thanks to all the staff for making a great weekend even better !!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2014

It's a standard premier inn ,tidy ,reasonable and perfect for exploring London as the wembly park tube is right on its door step which has a lift or stairs to platform .The breakfast is again very good from your full English to cereals but the best part for myself and my family was the very good evening meals and first class friendly service.I would stay at this premier inn again when visiting London and it also has it's own parking which is £5.00 per night and is secure with cctv .

Stayed: August 2013