Premier Inn London Wembley Park Hotel
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Me and 5 other friends went to London in March 2014 and we couldn't wait to get in our rooms and feel relaxed. We booked 3 rooms and there was 2 in each room. I loved the fact that there was extra pillows and chairs. I looked in the bathroom and it was very big, I was very excited when I saw the bath. Although not looking very spacious I was excited to lay back and relax. In the morning I noticed a sign on the bathroom door.... Please keep door SHUT while using bathroom as our steam can set off our very sensitive. I was worried to make a cup of tea in the morning due to the steam from the Kettle. But the beds were very big and very comfy... they gave you extra pillows if you wanted them or to swap the firmness which i thought was quite handy. So i slept like a baby and woke up then my friends knocked at my door. I let them in, to my delight they told me that they hardly got any sleep and when they did they were woke up by people having Sexual intercourse next door, so i would make the walls thicker and sound proof. Over all this was a good place to stay and i really liked the breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,967)

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great location, great staff, great rooms, great restaurant! Def recommend to anyone visiting London especially as it's only 30 mins to the city on the tube! Also great for events at Wembley stadium and Wembley Arena though book in advance!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Wembley was better than I expected the hotel staff also very helpful and friendly. We ate in the restaurant and the service was beyond what we have experienced in other Premier hotels. In fact the girls were that nice I wish I was 30 and not 65.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed here for one night to go to 2.8 Hours Later. Room was very clean, spacious and warm. Food at the restaurant was lovely and the staff were really friendly. Looking for an excuse to go back...

1  Thank Jo M
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed the night before a show with our 2 children age 7 & 3.
Quick check in where both children given balloons and colouring in, the staff were great from the outset.
Our family room was clean and spacious and more than adequate. There were even little chocolate bunnies hidden for the children to find, really nice touch.
10 min walk to local shopping outlet where you will find plenty of places to eat.
The hotel was quiet at night so good nights sleep had!
We had breakfast at the hotel, kids eat free so price for 4 people is good as all you can eat but a bit pricey for 1 adult. Food was really nice, plenty of choice, although really busy food was kept topped up & we asked staff for more glasses, cuttlery etc & it was brought out really quickly.
Only bad thing was the wait to be seated at breakfast, it was busy but they were so short staffed tables weren't cleared so people couldn't be seated. That is the only negative & fault of the company rota organiser!
Big thank you to Dickson who had amazing customer service skills.

Room Tip: High floor
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last night after seeing the show Jeff Dunham at Wembly Arena.
The staff were so friendly and couldnt do enough for you; and the breakfast this morning was amazing. Fantastic service, already talking about coming back to sight see around London.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Stayed here last night with my mum after seeing Dancing on Ice at the Arena. Fab show and to top it all a wonderful stay at this hotel. Everything was just perfect, the service, the room and the food. The meal deal (evening & breakfast) was excellent value for money and I would highly recommend it. The location is spot on and right next to Wembley Park Station with just a 7 minute walk to the arena venue. 10 out of 10.