“A great stay”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Wembley
Norwich, United Kingdom
“A great stay”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Excellent value for money. Staff exceptionally friendly. Food quality very good and hot and good value for money. Location next to tube 20 mins from centre of London. Near new Wembley retail outlet.
Efficient booking system

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (245)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was expecting much more for this hotel, even though it was a budget one.

Was very disappointed, was told I was getting a family room with a king and double bed, I had a so-called double and two cots which was unsuitable for 4 adults. The mattress was on the cot bed was uncomfortable I had to request a duvet to sleep on top of. Was then told the rooms we were expecting were not in this particular hotel which is very misleading.

On the other hand, breakfast had a wide selection although far too expensive in my opinion.

Would not advise booking this hotel unless it is the only one with rooms left.

Room Tip: If going as a group, do not get a family room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Wembley Park Hotel, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay.
Premier inn family rooms are suitable for two adults, two children (under the age of 15) and a baby (under the age of 2) to sleep in the cot.
If you would like more information, please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
London
Reviewed 4 May 2014

A comfortable room, delay in checking in due to the room not ready. The security door was always open, my partner was concerned because we always had to close it. Breakfast dining area was too small and we struggled to find a seat.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Leslie B
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Me and 5 other friends went to London in March 2014 and we couldn't wait to get in our rooms and feel relaxed. We booked 3 rooms and there was 2 in each room. I loved the fact that there was extra pillows and chairs. I looked in the bathroom and it was very big, I was very excited when I saw the bath. Although not looking very spacious I was excited to lay back and relax. In the morning I noticed a sign on the bathroom door.... Please keep door SHUT while using bathroom as our steam can set off our very sensitive. I was worried to make a cup of tea in the morning due to the steam from the Kettle. But the beds were very big and very comfy... they gave you extra pillows if you wanted them or to swap the firmness which i thought was quite handy. So i slept like a baby and woke up then my friends knocked at my door. I let them in, to my delight they told me that they hardly got any sleep and when they did they were woke up by people having Sexual intercourse next door, so i would make the walls thicker and sound proof. Over all this was a good place to stay and i really liked the breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Tutbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great location, great staff, great rooms, great restaurant! Def recommend to anyone visiting London especially as it's only 30 mins to the city on the tube! Also great for events at Wembley stadium and Wembley Arena though book in advance!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Wembley was better than I expected the hotel staff also very helpful and friendly. We ate in the restaurant and the service was beyond what we have experienced in other Premier hotels. In fact the girls were that nice I wish I was 30 and not 65.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed here for one night to go to 2.8 Hours Later. Room was very clean, spacious and warm. Food at the restaurant was lovely and the staff were really friendly. Looking for an excuse to go back...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family