“Good Value for Money”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Wembley
Dorset, England
“Good Value for Money”
Reviewed 27 October 2008

Stayed at the hotel as we were looking for somewhere near to Wembley Stadium and this is in a great position for both the Stadium and the tube station to get into London. The staff were very helpful when checking in and our group stayed in rooms on the 1st floor and the 6th floor. Both rooms were very clean and tidy and the beds very comfortable. The only issue that our friends had were that they were woken up several times by other guests shouting early in the morning but that obviously was not the fault of the hotel.

Overall a very good hotel for the money and ideal for Wembley - would definately stay here again.

• Liked — The location
  • Disliked — The noise by other guests
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 October 2008

After getting a job recently in nearby Neasden I decided to book a few weeks here in the hotel. In terms of location form y job it takes 6 mins to get from my room to my desk so location wise its amazing.

But what does it for me are the friendly staff. They are quite young like me im 23. I have now got to know the names of the staff, and to be fair anything ive asked for they have done in record time.

They cant be more helpful!

What I will say is the breakfast is a little steep for daily business man like myself , and nit that impressed on whats to offer , but no doubt this hotel is superb whether your on business or there for a game in wembley I highly recommend this place, oh and fancy the girl on the front desk!!

• Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
N Scotland
Reviewed 28 July 2008

After fleeing the last accomodation I stayed in the Premier Inn.
A fine room. Great staff - clean and relaxing.
The nearest hotel to Wembley Stadium.
I hope the football type people don't behave badly there because it's really a comfortable place.
I'llbe there again.
The name 'Premier Inn' tnds to indicate a lower class type accomodation range.
This is not the case. The Premier Inn is abetter quality establishment than the name suggests.
I like it

• Liked — Clean , comfortable - good value
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled on business
Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 July 2008

My husband and I stayed here for one night in June when we went to Wembley to see the Foo Fighters. It was the perfect location for Wembley arena; probably about 5 minutes away if that! The hotel was very prepared for everything; they had security on the main doors to make sure you were staying at the hotel before they let you through and also had outside facilities for non-residents. To accommodate all the concert goers they had put up an ouside bar, had a dj as well as portable toilets - they were very organised. Although check in was very busy it went really smoothly and there were no problems. We were originally booked in for 2 nights but decided to cancel one a couple of days before; no problems with this at all and even though I was anxious about this when we arrived everything had been sorted without any hassle.
Service in the restaurant was brilliant and the portion sizes were actually quite generous - especially the brownie dessert!! In the early hours of the morning when we had a problem with a very noisy air vent I phoned down to reception and they sent someone up within 5 minutes to sort it out. We were on the 6th floor so we didn't have any problems with outside noise; we couldn't hear a thing. Breakfast was enjoyable and again, the service was brilliant. Parking is limited; I think they have 53 spaces but they have over 100 rooms so if you can't get a space there is parking over the road at the tube station. This is where we had to park and we didn't have any problems; it was also reasonbly priced - it cost us £1 for 24 hours!!!!
We were also very impressed that the hotel had just had all new TV's fitted into each room c/w freeview.
The hotel is ideally situated with plenty of shops and places to eat; there is also an Asda about a 10 minute walk away.
My husband and I would definitely stay here again; it's obviously nothing fancy but does the job perfectly.

• Liked — Location, Friendliness, Extremely comfortable beds!!!
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
British Ex Pat - Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 20 July 2008

Stayed for 4 nights in a family room, 2 adults, 1 teen, as a base to visit the London sights.

Premier Inn generaly are an excellent budget hotel group - tripple glazed and very quiet rooms some of the comfiest beds we've ever experienced in a hotel. Well fitted and maintained rooms of a generous size. Why pay more for less?

The Wembley Premier Inn is straight accross the road from the rail and tube station. but we were surprised how comparitively quiet and suburban this area was (not on a match day obviously!) 2 stops down the Metropolitan line to Baker Street makes it a great place to base yourself to visit the sights without the hassle of staying in central London.

Parking was full at the hotel, but the station car park over the road was only 10GBP for 4 days, under CCTV and lights, no problems.

Staff were excellent - friendly and helpfull. Very good breakfast 7.50 head, kids eat free. Will definately use premiere Inn again and would recomend the Wembley hotel for a London base.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
Wales
Reviewed 6 July 2008

I've stayed at a few Premier Inns before and have always been happy with them. I couldn't get a room in my normal central London hotel I use, so thought I'd try the Premier Inn out at Wembley which is half the price of a city centre hotel.

It is only 30 mins out of central London on the tube (zone 4 of the tube) and this was more than compensated with by the cheaper cost of the hotel.

The hotel is right next door to Wembley park tube station, and 5 minutes walk away from the stadium - so very handy.

The staff were all friendly - much more so than you would expect from a chain hotel.

As with all Premier Inn's, the unlimited breakfast was lovely and the service good.

My room was huge (and I think they all are looking at the fire escape map). It was clean, tidy and modern. I'll definitely use this hotel again if I can't get into my favourite London hotel.

• Liked — Very friendly staff
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled on business
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 3 July 2008

The Premier Inn Wembley was all we expected and more. We stayed here 4 nights while visiting central London doing the tourist thing. Being from the States this hotel reminded us of the kinds of quality budget hotels you would find back home. The rooms were large, the beds were just fine, and the bathroom was excellent with a great shower.

We booked here for the price and accessibility to central London via the Tube and were not disappointed. The Wembley Park Tube station is a stone's throw from the front door of the hotel and the Metropolitan Line has but one stop (Finchley Road) before Baker Street and connections to central London. We were literally 20 minutes from the city and not paying Central London prices for the hotel.

I agree that the breakfast is just OK and definitely overpriced and internet service is much too high (£5/hour, £10/24 hrs.) but everything else was just great.

The staff was very helpful although it seems they like to program your key card for just one night, forcing you each time you return to get your card renewed. This became a bit of a pain and continued even though we informed them we were staying 4 nights. Otherwise the staff was very attentive and our stay was a good one.

There are several fast food places just down the street (McDonalds), convenience stores, a large grocery store, as well as an ATM just 3 minutes walk traveling down the street away from the Tube Station.

It is definitely a nice home base for seeing London without having to pay the high prices for a central location and we would stay there again.

• Liked — Price and location to Tube Station
  • Disliked — Having to get the key card renewed daily
  • Stayed June 2008