Premier Inn London Wembley Park Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Aaron Hotel(Wembley)
Arena Hotel(Wembley)
2,041 results
All reviewstube stationmeal dealfamily roomwembley parkcar parkall you can eatexcellent locationshort walkjubilee lineper dayright next doorgood nights sleepvisit londoneasy accessdefinitely stay here againcentral londonreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Fabulous hotel. All staff were very helpful and friendly. Restaurant staff were great. The room was very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Right at the side of tube station for visiting tourist attractions. Parking charges really reasonable. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great value, very comfortable beds, easy access to underground. Staff were all very friendly and responded to all questions or problems with speedy simple solutions. Excellent, would stay here again as a great value way to visit London.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My second stay at a Premier Inn hotel, the first was in Manchester located quite close to the airport. This latest ultra short stay from 3rd of August to the 4th (2014) was in their Wembley location, a minutes walk from Wembley Park Underground station and 5-10 minutes to the famous Wembley stadium and also Wembley Arena. The exterior of the building is fairly nondescript with mirror covered windows and no surprises inside the room we stayed as it follows their smart themed colours of neutral cream with splashes of purple. Room was clean as was the bathroom/toilet.
Bed and linen all clean and awaiting my and my brother's use. A basic kettle with t-bag, coffee and sugar sachet assortment is provided and standard. After settling in we decided to have a look in the restaurant. We hadn’t planned to eat in particularly as the food at the Manchester hotel was not too good with the exception of the soup. Glad to say our decision to try the Premier Inn food this time more than met our expectations. Soup and warm rolls were a nice starter and the House 10 ounce burger and chips was a bit of a shock but very nice surprise (I don’t get out much). I was expecting little more than a larger version of a big Mac but a rectangular plate arrived with a mouth watering selection that included a small bowl of relish, some coleslaw type salad mix, good sized chips (fries) and then that burger. Aside from the meat itself there were onion rings, courgettes strips, mushrooms, sliced tomatoes all elevating the burger to a height which needed a wood skewer to keep the ingredients intact and possibly aid it not to topple over. Chips were hot, burger equally freshly done and this new experience of tackling a huge burger, fries et al was fun and well worth trying and very edible.
The meal was a meal deal which entitled the visitor to a starter and main meal with drink – I had a glass of red wine, plus breakfast or main meal and dessert with drink plus breakfast. All this for £22.99 which is good value particularly as you can help yourself to everything at breakfast though I limited myself to two coffees, a Latte and Americano, a cup of Earl Grey rosy lee and some cereal – Granola and Muesli topped with sunflower seeds and a few apricots. I don’t normally eat a cooked breakfast on rising but I could have availed myself of one or more if wanted. A few downsides meal wise was the wait for food was longish and we weren’t told that dessert has to be ordered before 10pm. After eating or attempting to eat all of the 10 oz burger we waited for someone to take our dessert order. When a waitress arrived we were told about the 10pm deadline so no dessert as it was way past 10pm!
I slept well – unlike my experience at the Manchester hotel and have to say my short stay in Wembley was as I hoped it would be. Our room was on the 7th floor and at one end of the hotel which may have helped noise wise as there was none. If the food is consistently as good our orders and the staff equally as welcoming and friendly then how can I not recommend this hotel?

Room Tip: maybe get one at the end. Room 712 was quiet for us.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel was perfect for visiting London.
Outside of the congestion zone with reasonable 24 hour parking charges, and only a 2 minute walk to the train station the PERFECT location.
Friendly staff and a short walk from all the amenities at Wembley we were spoilt for choice and things to do, will use this hotel again and recommend it for those who want a reasonable stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul_Dearsley

Staff are very helpful
Rooms are large and well appointed
Air conditioning worked well as it was very hot outside
Dinner disappointing but breakfast very good
Housekeeping efficient and both room and bathroom/toilet well maintained

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the lifts
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo