“By far the smallest outlet...”

London Designer Outlet
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Wembley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: LDO is London's leading fashion and lifestyle outlet centre. Its 50 stores offer year-round discounts of 30-70% off RRP and it also has 20 restaurants, bars and coffee shops, a 9-screen Cineworld and free children's covered play park. Brands include Nike, GAP, Superdry, Guess, Kurt Geiger, Converse, Ernest Jones, Lindt, Clarks, M&S, Body Shop, The North Face, adidas. LDO is right next to world-famous Wembley Stadium and The SSE Arena and easily reached by train, Tube, bus and car. The nearest stations are Wembley Park and Wembley Stadium. There's ample car parking, which costs £1 per hour (first 6 hours, excludes event days). On Stadium and Arena event days LDO guests spending £40+ at LDO can park for just £1 per hour, too. See website for details.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

While this is the first outlet within the M25, this is by far the smallest outlet I've ever been to both domestically and internationally. The selection of stores were fairly limited with many shop spaces still waiting to be let out. Transport links were adequate (around 600m to Wembley Park Station) and there were a good selection of restaurants available. The outlet was quite crowded though as I went on an event-day. As I didn't end up buying anything, in hindsight I'd probably have done something else had I known how much time I would waste. I'd probably come back, but certainly not for another couple years!

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"play area"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 5 July 2014

The first time we went to the cinema. We didn't realise it was an event day so we had to pay the full price for the parking even to see a film. The second time we went for a meal and paid for parking without realising we could have parked free because we had been to a restaurant. However the Customer service were unable to refund the parking ticket once you had mistakenly paid. What's the point in having an office for customer service if they cannot help.

6  Thank melrose99
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We walked up from Wembley Park tube and found the signage quite easy to follow. The centre really is pretty much next door to Wembley Stadium.

Lots of clothes and shoe shops wiyth a reasonsble M&S outlet as the anchor tenant. It's not my specialist subject but the discounts available did seem quite reasonable.

There are lots of restaurants and cafes on site including Pixxa Express, Frankie & Benny's and Pret a Manger though visiting on a late afternoon before One Direction were playing in the stadium, everything had long queues.

Also a cinema on the top floor which was unfortunately closed due to a power failure when we visited.

2  Thank Travelfromessex
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were here for the boxing last weekend, and considering there were thousands of people it was really pleasant. Aside of the stadium, there are lots of restaurants, bars and shops to entertain. We went to Nando's which was really busy, but they had a great system in place which meant people were seated and fed relatively quickly. Overall, a great environment.

1  Thank Floyd K