“Good but ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Went here with my daughter before taking her to see Taylor Swift. Queued for a bit as to be expected as very busy. Once seated we ordered a large garlic bread to share followed by a pizza and pizza chips. Pizza was very nice but Wtf are the pizza chips all about?? £4.50 for about 10 chips with some pepperoni and cheese on tbey were rubbish a total rip off!! I appreciate every business needs to make money but they are shocking value. That said the rezt of food was nice and staff where first class given how busy it was.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Friday night, a very busy night, Lenny playing in the arena, and the stadium was also in use.
We were seated within 5 mins, food arrived with 15 min of being ordered. And all was well, and we didn't feel pressured to eat and run.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Even if it was very busy , i have to say that Georgiana made everything to be perfect for us ! For sure we will be back ! Thank you !

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I came today (saturday) to Prezzo in Wembley with my family, it was very busy day, I was not sure whether we will get a table or not because it was Ed Sheeran’s concert at the stadium, so we just wanted to eat before that. We had an amazing lunch and our waitress Georgiana was wonderful, fast and we could not believe that it is possible to manage when all restaurant was completely full. Everyone from the staff was very pleasant and we are happy we were served by Georgiana. Food was wonderful. We will definitely come back to Prezzo, hopefully on less busy day.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Arrived in practically empty restaurant... first orders was taken in good timing... drinks arrived,the waitress returned to inform iUs that risotto was not available... had to order another dish. Never mind...
arrived our starter “Hummus with flat bread “ the hummus looked more like glue - very strange consistency and didn’t taste any better... the bread also was somewhat very synthetic...
I had chicken salad with bacon- that was edible.
My friend had sea bass,the fish it’s was fine,but the side veggies where literally swimming in oil,not great...

I don’t think we will be coming back.