Euro Hotel Wembley
US$116
Agoda.com
US$54
Toprooms.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Room 102, ground floor. Now I am not going to completely tear the place to pieces (well maybe a little) but then again I will not sing any praises for it as well. The hotel has been painted white, hmmm! not a good choice of colour as it now stands out like a white elephant! Double room with only 1 chair, 1 round broken table that was leaning to 1 side, a bed base that came from the 60s and a mattress that was so bad that I think I would have been better off in the shower try! The TV was hanging on the wall and they deemed it a good idea to place the fan right next to it so that they could feed the cables up through a bit of trunking stuck to the wall at an angle from the plug socket. Only 1 channel on the TV (BBC1) and although I asked for new batteries for the remote it was not the right one for the TV anyway and it did not come back to the room. The fan moved from side to side hitting the TV! The bed linin was clean (cant hide anything with white sheets and covers) and the bathroom was also clean, the sink had no plug in it. Parking is very limited and costs £5 which I don't mind paying (get there early or the 5 spaces will be gone fast!) The rooms are normally £47, ok this is very cheap which if you are looking for a quick overnight stop with no frills is ok but then they hike it up to £119 for events which again I don't mind paying for the convenience of being able to walk to the stadium but the overall quality is very poor. Didn't have breakfast (£5 extra) as we were up and out within 5 mins!

Room Tip: Pay extra and stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Pritam K, General Manager at Euro Hotel Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for a fair review and I agree with your comments, same time I would like to request you If are inconvenient or not happy with the room, Please do come to our reception and we will definitely try to give you an other room to fulfil your requirement, Please do not hesitate to ask us for any further assistance. Our staff is 24 hours available to provide customer satisfaction. we do apologise for inconvenient stay.

Kind Regards
Geeta
Manager

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The staff were very rude, the double bedroom had insufficient space for 2 of us to stand up in, the room smelled of stale smoke (then cannabis through the night as we had to keep the window open), and there were discarded gas canisters
(probably empty) amongst a big pile of rubbish directly under the window.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank hopefulengland
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Well what can I say about that's hotel.... Well it's VERY basic, feel like I'm in a prison cell :-(

To start there was no parking at the hotel so I had to park over the road and late at night in this dodgy area I was a little scared to say the least! Anyway reception was fine, paid and got to my room ok... The trip to the room didn't fill me with much confidence there were signs saying the rooms were been refurbished although I didn't see much evidence of that! The carpets could do with a good vac!!

Right where do I start with the room (sorry cupboard!) absolutely tiny, red hot and the radiator won't turn off! A plank of wood hung on the wall with 2 (yes 2!!!) mismatched coat hangers on it, I guess this is the wardrobe! Curtains don't really work and the lock on the door DOES NOT make me feel safe!

Anyway to be fair the room is clean and it will do for one night! So time for a cup of tea... Where do you plug the kettle in... Oh yes I have to scramble on the floor to find the plug (only can find one plug in room) under another self built wooden unit, the kettle had to stay on the floor too!!!

The walls are paper thin... Banging next door, and a bloke
Somewhere in the hotel is talking very loudly....!!!

Anyway I don't think I will be staying here again I'd rather pay more and feel safe, comfortable and not hear the conversations of all the guests!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Tishtash1979
Reviewed 27 May 2014

So, you want to stay near Wembley Stadium, but you're on a budget?

This place is no five-star celebrity haunt, BUT if you don't want to pay the high prices of regular hotels, this little basic B 'n' B is well worth considering.

I had room 112 on the ground floor. I was here at short notice for the Play off final at Wembley and was struggling between booking a swanky hotel for 2 nights and having less to spend on beer, or doing it on the cheap and celebrating in style at the pub.

The beer won.

So I checked in quickly and easily and charged my credit card 134 English pounds for 2 nights.

My room was recently re-fitted, clearly on a budget, but it was clean, functional and had an en-suite bathroom, phone, comfy bed, 2 double towels and coffee making facilities.

The staff were friendly and helpful and simply got the job done with no frills.

The hotel is a 10 to 15 min walk to Wembley Stadium (depending on how fast you walk!) and is almost opposite Wembley Central Station.

An uneventful stay at the hotel and all things considered good value for money.

Would I take my family there to stay? No. BUT - when I am traveling to Wermbley next I may well return on my own.

Room Tip: Room 112 was the only one I saw, but if I return I will specifically ask for it again.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Pritam K, Manager at Euro Hotel Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind comments, Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent visit to Euro Hotel Wembley. My team would be delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. we will definitely allocate the same room 112 depending on your choice. Thank you for choosing Euro Hotel wembley

Looking forward to welcome you!

Kind Regards

Geeta
Manager

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We had already stayed here once before whilst stopping over for an England game. As a group of lads, we aren't too picky on accommodation so thought we'd give it another go despite it not being brilliant the first time round.

On arrival, it appeared as though an attempted renovation had taken place which appeared encouraging - this feeling was soon replaced by disappointment.

Firstly, we were told we would be shown to our rooms. When we got there, we saw there were double beds in the rooms. It was only at this point we were told there were no twin rooms left and we would have to sleep in doubles. We had booked the room in advance and had the confirmation with us to prove it.

After arguing for over 30 minutes, a manager who had been hiding in the office finally (and obviously very reluctantly, without apology) gave in. The room we were given had no pillows, a lock that looked like it would break any second and a fire alarm that was dangling down from the ceiling.

To add to this, the bar that is advertised on the business cards has been removed and the whole place was full of decorators on a weekend when England were playing. Very bad organisation.

I was extremely dissatisfied with my stay here and will definitely not be coming back.

My recommendation - DO NOT STAY HERE.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends