“Lunch with the Family- how expensive!!”
Review of Sakonis Wembley

Sakonis Wembley
Reserve with OpenTable
Sakonis Wembley is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 187 Restaurants in Wembley
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sakonis stands for home-made, tasty and fresh. Sakonis is an exclusively vegetarian, family restaurant specialising in vegetarian dishes from across India. No doubt you will have heard our name or know one of our dishes. Sakonis pioneered some key dishes that have transformed the Indian vegetarian casual dining industry and have been copied and created across the UK and beyond. At Sakonis, we pride ourselves in the knowledge that we are the real deal.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

How expensive is this place from what we used to pay!!! Can't believe it !! Buffet has a wide variety but did not look all that. Services not great. Won't be going here again in a hurry!!

5  Thank K P

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have been going here on and off for many years, it used to be good value for money, but the prices have doubled, the food is of poor quality apart from one or two items and the service is really awful. The buffet was only half filled the last couple of times we went and there were no bowls for a long time and no clean cutlery, when we complained the lady at the check out was so rude I was shocked. I will never return here again and would not recommend it to anyone now. It is no longer the only place offering a variety of dishes, there are many others on Ealing Rd well worth the money and probably better value.

3  Thank Rajni H
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Superb food.
Cracking service.
Great value, however the drinks were steep in here!
Had a delicious milkshake too.
Make the time to sit here. Great stuff....

1  Thank domidge
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Lovely Ealing Road, Get off at Alperton Underground station. Has a beautiful Indian temple on the way in the road. Its the Gujarati part of London I think. Lovely street for shopping. Best restaurant is Sakoni's I think. We had the all you can eat buffet. It is all vegetarian food. Gorgeous. About £9.50 per person for the lunchtime buffet. I thunk evening is more expensive.

1  Thank frogs08
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Been to Sakonis and had take out zillions of times - this is my first review though.

I am not one of the haterz - I love their stuff. The usual is aloo papdi chat, chilli paneer, crispy bhajia (not that crispy this time) and haka noodles. Had takeout again on Sunday from Ealing Road. I am drooling.

2  Thank Sleep-on-da-Beach