“Outstanding level of service”
Review of Beaufort Arms

Beaufort Arms
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gilwern
Beaufort Arms
Ranked #1 of 2 Gilwern B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Fantastic - Keith & Andrea went out of their way to make sure my stay was the best ever. I stayed in a few places during my visit to The Brecon Beacons and it was by far the best of them all.
Great food, great rooms, great service. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Keith and Andrea are great hosts with a top-notch B & B. The rooms are two storeys above the pub so are very quiet and private. The comfortable rooms were clean and interesting and the bathroom was great.

Stay here for a great Welsh pub experience too - meet some friendly locals who have great local insights and advice, have a few drinks and have a great pub meal. And the breakfasts the next day are super, including fresh eggs laid by Keith's chickens, who reside across the road.

All in all a great experience and recommended for some real Welsh hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We stopped here for the week of the 2010 National Eisteddfod at Ebbw Vale and were given such a warm welcome that we called again when needing a bed in the area, and were greeted like old friends. Very clean and comfortable, really good breakfasts and great bitter all make this the ideal pub for a break in stunning countryside.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank YmwelyddoWynedd
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Overnight stay comfortable cosy room with modern amenities. We were a family of three and the room met our needs sufficiently. The owners Andrea and Keith were very welcoming and the pub locals friendly. A delicious full English breakfast topped off our stay.
There are also some nice walks around the area. Would definitely recommend

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I arrived here after walking along the canal in the pouring rain and was made very welcome by Andrea and Keith, the owners. I enjoyed my dinner and a pint there in the evening and a pleasant chat with some of the locals, before retiring to my ultra modern. and comfortable room.
The next day I was served the biggest breakfast, I'd had in a long time which kept me going on my walk that day!
I would certainly recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Just returned after spending 2 nights at the Beaufort Arms with some friends. The rooms were clean & very comfortable, and nothing was too much trouble for the hosts. The breakfast was huge - I didn´t need to eat anything else until the evening. Both evenings we spent downstairs in the pub where the food was really good and very reasonably priced. Overall a great weekend and a great place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Knobbyboobar
Reviewed 21 August 2011

The Beaufort Arms is essentially a local pub with a few rooms. The room we stayed in was recently refurbished. Everything was clean and comfortable and the owners very friendly and helpful. The breakfast in the morning was huge and one of the best I've had in a B & B for a long time.
The village that the hotel is in is small and you will need to travel out to some of the near by villages for a bit of night life.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Philippa D

Been to Beaufort Arms? Share your experiences!