“Always great quality”

Lee's Fish Bar
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Blackwater
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Can always rely on quality food from lee's, always a friendly service, my family never like to go anywhere else

2  Thank chris w

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Lee's never fail, they ALWAYS have superb freshly cooked fish, chicken, pies and sausages and the best chips ever. ALL the staff are friendly and helpful, giving excellent service EVERY time, It doesn't matter whether you go in there first thing when they open or last thing at night, they always serve excellent food. We have been going there for years and look forward to many more happy visits there.

3  Thank SunnyladySurrey
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

I've only found one other place better than this and the was by the sea front. Lee's is really good. The chips are better than the fish but you won't be disappointed

2  Thank RichPottery
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This place is just down the road from where I live luckily. We have a choice of 4 or 5 places and if Lees is closed I am gutted. Everywhere else is just second rate. The main thing for me is I have never ever found a bone in any piece of cod or haddock that I have had from there. The pieces are always large and meaty. The service is excellent and efficient. Even when there is a big queue it is worth the wait and to be honest you never have to wait that long anyway.

2  Thank Grant E
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We still travel to this chippy after moving away.
A queue a mile long tells you this place is great.

2  Thank GBBF