Lovely 3 night stay in Crow's Nest. Perfect accomodation with everything to make you feel at home. We recieved a very warm welcome from Heather and all her staff. Breakfast was exceptional and we were pleased to see the lovely waitress is still with you. Hope to be back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lovely 200 year old building is situated within a ten minute walk through quaint cottages to the famous Elizabethan harbour. Boscastle is situated on the glorious coastline of North Cornwall and offers guests an unrivaled base to explore the very beautiful scenery and places of interest. Every bedroom is en-suite and each one is decorated individually with white linen, colour coordinated accessories and the mattresses are of the best quality. Our lounge is spacious with deep leather sofas and chairs in which to relax. Breakfast - We pride ourselves in serving delicious choices from our extensive menu offering either full English breakfast or a lighter meal, for example Smoked Salmon on scrambled free range eggs plus vegetarian options. We have a private car park for the use of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bottreaux Hotel Boscastle
- Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast Boscastle, Cornwall