We spent 3 nights staying here back in June and had a wonderful time, we had the Crows Nest room and the views were great over the valley, our only very small criticism of this room was no blind in the bathroom and window was not frosted, easily fixed by putting hand towel over window while showering.
Heather and John were great hosts and spent time telling us about the area and things to see and do. Breakfasts were great and freshly cooked to order.
We ate in the evenings down in the main town at the Riverside which was very good, the only downside was the steep walk back up the hill afterwards. on our last night the weather was terrible so we popped next door to the Napoleon which was equally good with a great atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lovely 200 year old building is situated within a ten minute walk through quaint cottages to the famous Elizabethan harbour. Boscastle is situated on the glorious coastline of North Cornwall and offers guests an unrivaled base to explore the very beautiful scenery and places of interest. Every bedroom is en-suite and each one is decorated individually with white linen, colour coordinated accessories and the mattresses are of the best quality. Our lounge is spacious with deep leather sofas and chairs in which to relax. Breakfast - We pride ourselves in serving delicious choices from our extensive menu offering either full English breakfast or a lighter meal, for example Smoked Salmon on scrambled free range eggs plus vegetarian options. We have a private car park for the use of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bottreaux Hotel Boscastle
- Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast Boscastle, Cornwall