“Don't miss if you are in the area”

Boscastle Farm Shop
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Boscastle
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We visited a couple of times. Firstly for the afternoon tea which was really good with outstanding strawberry jam. On the second visit we had the all day breakfast which is mainly local produce and excellent value. My only complaint would be that the service is decidedly amateur - on both visits there was a sign saying it was "waitress service" but we gave up waiting and simply went to the counter and ordered the food. Once your food order is placed the subsequent delays are very acceptable as the breakfasts are cooked to order.
Service at the shop counter is equally leisurely so it's not the place to go if you are in a hurry but the food quality in both the cafe and the shop is exceptional.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have visited this cafe and farm shop on numerous occasions as I live in Boscastle. I agree with all of the poistive reviews on this site! The food is a real treat and the cooked breakfast that I had on sunday was lovely (I don't like sausages so I was given the vegetarian alternative - leek rissoles- as an alternarive~YUM!) The place is just great and the prices are a little steep, but not too bad. Good Cornish produce served in a lovely cafe and shop. P.S the Cornish gin for sale in the shop is a real must!!!!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Outstanding - what a joy to visit this place on several occasions during the week. This is the sort of place you always hope to find. Fantastic home made food - excellent selection - fabulous deli and shop. Friendly service. We tried a full cooked Cornish Breakfast - yum - not greasy very well cooked - bacon/sausage/two eggs/tomato/sauteed potatoes/field mushrooms and toast. I love a proper coffee and this hit the spot - smooth and full bodied - not bitter - give's the main coffee houses a run for their money.

We had coffee and cake on another day - wonderful. We also bought some steak to cook for our tea - excellent flavour and texture.

Having also had breakfast at Rick Steins Cafe we decided that the Boscastle Farm shop was the place to go back to for another breakfast - whilst the home made bread at Rick's is wonderful on balance we preferred here.

The outstanding views this place has to offer are just the icing on the cake.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

What a gem , the guys have done a great job, great food, great people, great views, we went home to boscastle after 4 years meet friends and family and had the best veggie breakfast we have every had , thanks folks all the. Best for the future

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stopped at the Boscastle Farm Shop whilst on a walk and enjoyed a superb Cornish cream tea in lovely surroundings. If anyone is visiting the area I would highly recommend them to visit this establishment.