Had a wonderful stay here a week ago. The hotel is absolutely charming with a great sense of history. Booked a superior double room which had tons of character including wooden beams and bump-out window seat. The hotel is beautiful yet comfortable with more of the feeling of staying at a country estate than a hotel. The staff couldn't do enough for us and the food exceeded out expectations. After a day on the Coast Path, we rewarded ourselves with chateaubriand for two in the pub. It was delicious and very nicely presented. If you can, try to hit Folk Singers' Night on Wednesdays in the pub. You can't help but feel a part of Boscastle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the harbour in the Cornish fishing village of Boscastle and surrounded by the beautiful North Cornwall coastline, the Wellington Hotel has benn providing a warm welcome to its guests for many years. A Listed 16th Century Coaching Inn, the Hotel has 14 bedrooms, a traditional pub serving Cornish real ales and home cooked food and a fantastic 2 AA rosette restaurant. There are 10 acres of private woodland walks and the Hotel is in an ideal location for walking the Coastal Path and for discovering Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Ebookers, HRS and LateRooms so you can book your The Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellington Hotel Boscastle
- The Wellington Hotel Boscastle, Cornwall