With Kit Davis in plac as Head Chef one can be assured that the cuisine will be excellent and on our first visit we were not let down. As always Kit and his Team served an outstanding fine dining experience at an very reasonable price. The menu and wine list will suit almost everyone taste.
The only thing which let's down the overall experience of staying at the Wellington is the accommodation it self which was found to be rather poor and outdated.
We'll done Kit, sorry I couldn't award 5 stars but the hotel is a little bit of a let down. We will definitely dine with you again but we will look for alternative accommodation unless reassured changes have been made.
Richard & Gillian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the harbour in the Cornish fishing village of Boscastle and surrounded by the beautiful North Cornwall coastline, the Wellington Hotel has benn providing a warm welcome to its guests for many years. A Listed 16th Century Coaching Inn, the Hotel has 14 bedrooms, a traditional pub serving Cornish real ales and home cooked food and a fantastic 2 AA rosette restaurant. There are 10 acres of private woodland walks and the Hotel is in an ideal location for walking the Coastal Path and for discovering Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellington Hotel Boscastle
- The Wellington Hotel Boscastle, Cornwall