Our room was very clean and comfortable, and rather roomy for a British hotel! The food was also excellent. I had read reviews on Hotels.com and Trip Advisor that mentioned the quality of the restaurant. Unfortunately, either they didn't mention the level of formality (and level of price) or I missed it. Basically, the restaurant was much classier than we are - we should have eaten at the bar instead! However, it was delicious, if a bit more formal than the places we normally frequent, particularly following a day of climbing the cliffs in Cornwall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the harbour in the Cornish fishing village of Boscastle and surrounded by the beautiful North Cornwall coastline, the Wellington Hotel has benn providing a warm welcome to its guests for many years. A Listed 16th Century Coaching Inn, the Hotel has 14 bedrooms, a traditional pub serving Cornish real ales and home cooked food and a fantastic 2 AA rosette restaurant. There are 10 acres of private woodland walks and the Hotel is in an ideal location for walking the Coastal Path and for discovering Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellington Hotel Boscastle
- The Wellington Hotel Boscastle, Cornwall