This hotel is currently going through some alterations. It is a lovely place in one of the most stunning locations in Cornwall. There are two moans though:
1) The lighting in the bar and gallery is just too bright - the migraine inducing light bulbs destoy any chance of enjoying a Cornish pub-like atmosphere - turn down the lights or get some lower powered ones!
2) The beer garden is such a lovely suprise and could be a real gem. However, the 'Snug' area out to it is scruffy and unkempt and this must surely put visitors off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the harbour in the Cornish fishing village of Boscastle and surrounded by the beautiful North Cornwall coastline, the Wellington Hotel has benn providing a warm welcome to its guests for many years. A Listed 16th Century Coaching Inn, the Hotel has 14 bedrooms, a traditional pub serving Cornish real ales and home cooked food and a fantastic 2 AA rosette restaurant. There are 10 acres of private woodland walks and the Hotel is in an ideal location for walking the Coastal Path and for discovering Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellington Hotel Boscastle
- The Wellington Hotel Boscastle, Cornwall