We had 4 nights at The Wellington, the first 2 were in the outstanding Room 21.
Great stay, slept well and the room was immaculately turned out and well worth the £125 a night we paid for it.
The last 2 nights we were moved into Room 4, which apparently has recently been done up. This room is not a patch on Room 21, although a nice room it is not (in our opinion) worth paying £125 a night for. The bathroom was smaller than that in 21, and the room itself, whilst still a double, just seemed small by comparison.
Breakfast is of a high standard, Boscastle is a lovely place and this hotel is very pleasant to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the harbour in the Cornish fishing village of Boscastle and surrounded by the beautiful North Cornwall coastline, the Wellington Hotel has benn providing a warm welcome to its guests for many years. A Listed 16th Century Coaching Inn, the Hotel has 14 bedrooms, a traditional pub serving Cornish real ales and home cooked food and a fantastic 2 AA rosette restaurant. There are 10 acres of private woodland walks and the Hotel is in an ideal location for walking the Coastal Path and for discovering Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellington Hotel Boscastle
- The Wellington Hotel Boscastle, Cornwall