What a beautiful place Boscastle is! We stayed in the Riverside Hotel a charming old hotel built right on the river. Our room was very large,clean, bight and sunny with lots of windows . The bed was very comfortable and the sound of the river at night rushing along was lovely!
We had a wonderful view of the little bridge and the view down to the sea. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. A delicious breakfast was served in the dining room, plenty to choose from and beautifully cooked. We also had lunch outside under the umbrellas near the river and dined at night in the restaurant. The food was of a high standard and very tasty.
We would love to come back to Boscastle one day it is so pretty and we would definately stay at the Riverside Hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall