The staff without exception were friendly, courteous and efficient and made us feel entirely at home. The hotel itself is clean, well-maintained and uniquely located alongside a small river running to a small harbour. Beautiful sunsets visible from the dining room. A fine restaurant with a small but excellent menu and splendid, unpretentious waiters and waitresses who obviously take pride in their service. You might get disturbed in the early morning by the odd raucous seagull, but you will still be able to enjoy a late breakfast if you get up a bit late!
If you don't like The Riverside, you are very hard to please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall