Our rooms (one single, one double) were lovely. They overlooked the river at the back of the hotel, were clean and modern with everything you could want. I loved the toiletry bag! Staff were busy but very friendly, especially Adam who showed us to our rooms. Breakfast was superb and plenty of it!
The only small criticism was that our rooms seemed to be over some sort of air conditioning unit perhaps?, which was reasonably noisy when we tried to sleep? Not too
much problem for us as we only stayed for one night but might struggle with it for longer.
Overall a lovely stay in a lovely place! Would definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall