“2 nd visit this year.”
Review of The Riverside

The Riverside
Ranked #3 of 16 Boscastle B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 November 2013

First of all apologise for no reviews for last few months .since last review I have lost my wife and sister in law.,to unexpected illness.That in part was reason for return 5 day visit to spend a peaceful few days to reflect on recent events.I chose to return to the Riverside ,because of the friendly and warm nature of our last visit.And I was not disappointed.once again I had a beautiful,comfy on suite room.lovely food and most off all unintrusive hosts.The staff are very friendly and helpful.once again well done Riverside and Thank you
for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: higher rooms are quieter.but all rooms are excellent quality.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank richard c
There are newer reviews for The Riverside

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have stayed at the riverside on many occasions you will not find a cleaner hotel or guest house anywhere the breakfast is amazing and the restarant food 5 star
The staff are more than helpfull i left my ring in the bathroom and they phoned me on my mobile before i got home and posted it to me

Room Tip: I have stayed in many rooms in this hotel and they are all so clean and comfortable
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I've just had a wonderful weekend at the Riverside. The staff were warm and friendly and the food was excellent. On the Saturday night we had an extremely enjoyable dinner. The Riverside is an ideal place for a winter break. I'll definitely find a reason to return.

Room Tip: Room 2 is comfortable, spacious and has great views.
Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

We are here now and having a great stay at the Riverside. The food is lovely and the staff helpful. Our room is on the top floor and has everything you need plus a large bathroom. First class and will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and the accommodation very good value. Breakfast choice exceptional and location beautiful. Only down fall is noise from other guests but this is a very old building.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We had room 2, which has a fantastic view and the decor was charming. One downside to the room was it had only a bath, no shower, but some of the rooms do have a shower so if you prefer one, you should check when you book. Beds were comfortable, breakfast was ample and delicious, and the cost of the stay was extremely reasonable. We had dinner at their restaurant both nights, and it was also very good and reasonably priced. We definitely plan to return.

Room Tip: We had room 2, which has a fantastic view and the decor was charming. One downside to the room was i...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed two nights at this most excellent establishment.
My room was spotlessly clean, well maintained and of tasteful decor.
The breakfasts are wonderful, I tried the smoked haddock, with poached eggs the first morning and the smoked salmon, with scrambled egg the second, both were delicious.
Extremely friendly owners and staff, I would not hesitate to recommend The Riverside to anyone looking for accommodation in the Boscastle
area.

• Stayed: November 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boscastle
The Wellington Hotel
#2 of 16 in Boscastle
King Arthur's Arms Inn
King Arthur's Arms Inn
#3 of 24 in Tintagel

Been to The Riverside? Share your experiences!