“Meal at Red Panda”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Ive been to the Red Panda a few times and always find them courteous, friendly and helpful. Last time I went with my son and we had a lovely meal. Only problem was we ordered Singapore Noodles and got Singapore rice (my son doesn't eat rice). I took it back to the waitress and they exchanged it with no problems. Its also very reasonably priced. The wine list is good too. So all round highly recommended. Certainly living in Calstock the Red Panda is my Chinese restaurant of choice. The nearest good one to it is the Jasmines in Yelverton (which is quite far away).

1  Thank Kim M
There are newer reviews for Red Panda

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Perhaps the staff could learn some manners.
Asked if they could do me rice chips and sauce in a tray - very cheap items and most chinese a provide this 3 in 1 option.

Man got very rude telling me it would be a ridiculous price.

I walked out and told him to forget the Chinese!! Remember your manners!!!!!!

1  Thank Harriettttt
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Always good. Big portions, fantastic value for money. Very friendly staff. So much to choose from on the menu. I do recommend it.

2  Thank ScubaKingl14
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Staff are always friendly and greet you as soon as you come in. We have had takeaway and sat down here for a meal and both have been flawless. By far the better Chinese takeout within the town. Massive menu, tasty food and very reasonably priced.
The only complaint I have is the entrance as you walk in doesn't give a very good impression, could really do with making it cleaner or even a good tidy up would help. Or just ditch the grubby carpet!

7  Thank Cornishmumof4
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This place was recommended by the owners of the holiday cottage we were renting. The food was very good, thought we did have to wait a while for our food to be ready. Portions were good size & overall would say very good value.

3  Thank erin i