Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
adrian w

Changed my expectations of travelodge!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 May 2021
My previous experience of the brand was bad. Really bad. I actually vowed to never visit a travelodge again, but this time I had to, as they were the only place I could bring my dog when I needed a night's hotel stay when moving house. It was a reluctant booking, but I'm so glad I made it. The hotel is immaculate, the staff welcoming and very accommodating & helpful, and even though the location is busy, I had a peaceful night's sleep. The only drawback (I had to really try to think of one) is that there is a shower curtain instead of a door and it wants to give you an unwanted hug whilst showing (first world problem, I know). So yes, I would heartily recommend this hotel overall. Easy to find, clean, well positioned for the roads and west Cornwall and lovely staff.
£56
No prepayment needed
    £56
1.3 miles from Travelodge Camborne Redruth
Restaurant
Our Hotel as seen from the high street.
£94
    £113
    £121
2.0 miles from Travelodge Camborne Redruth
View more hotels in Camborne
All reviews copper coast travel lodge breakfast box retail park food outlets costa coffee plenty of places to eat pub next door nice pub basic room car park comfortable bed plenty of parking great stay clean rooms easy parking air con
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

I arrived in Cornwall for Business with no idea that I would end up staying 4 days. The room was booked on a day to day basis.
Two members of staff, Becky and Jo didn’t just go above and beyond they went to infinity!
They couldn’t have done more for me. They were both really helpful. On one occasion I had to phone the Travelodge 3 times in five minutes. Becky was on the upper floor and gladly ran down to the office to check. No putting on hold or told to phone head office. She sorted it!
Jo was a welcome sight at the end of very busy days. She also helped me with a problem I had regarding my clothes.
Both these ladies are a credit to Travelodge!

Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

I would like to say that the staff have been great at this hotel especially jo the receptionist... complete star with all the help she has given me since I’ve been staying here... would recommend this hotel fully... great customer service all round

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 17 May 2021

Great place to stay for college shopping and transport links lots of fast food drive thrus very close by. I did find that the place could have been cleaned a bit better though few stains on the walls and hairs on bed and behind bed. But overall not bad. Floorboards a bit thin so you can hear ppl stomping around and the road outside is so noisy but once window is closed it's fairly quiet although room was quite warm. Lots of free parking. Staff were friendly although I was told no housekeeping on weekend so I was given a bin bag.

Reviewed 12 May 2021

Very impressed with staff, welcoming and helpful. Everything very clean. Needed somewhere to stay on the way to training course in Cornwall, felt very comfortable staying there while COVID regulations still in force.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Handprints on window and picture in room
Kept stubbing toe on Flooring into bathroom as was raised
Paid for breakfast boxes and was really disappointed, was no flavour and bland taste didn’t even collect our last 2