Lock in the lowest price from these sites
DayTrip55892454345

Great stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Apr 2024
Really helpful staff, very clean room, considering the time of year it was busy but we were not disturbed by any noise, often a problem but not here. Very handy location for touring around Cornwall . Although there is not a restaurant attached there are plenty of options available close by.
Date of stay: February 2024
    £56
  • Vio.com
1.3 miles from Travelodge Camborne Redruth
Restaurant
Our Hotel as seen from the high street.
  • eDreams
      4.1 miles from Travelodge Camborne Redruth
      Pool
        1.8 miles from Travelodge Camborne Redruth
        View more hotels in Camborne
        All reviews copper coast travel lodge breakfast box retail park food outlets costa coffee plenty of places to eat pub next door nice pub basic room car park comfortable bed plenty of parking great stay clean rooms easy parking air con
        Selected filters
        Reviewed 8 April 2024

Well located easy access to and from the A30. Very pleasant helpful staff, room/bathroom clean with lots of hot water/linen. We had a room to the back of the Travelodge which was very quiet plus a comfortable bed.
        Also lots of parking within easy reach of shops, restaurants and parks.

Trip type: Travelled with family
        Reviewed 6 April 2024

What a great great find! The room and bathroom was spotless and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. The hotel is set back from the road so we didn't hear any road noise and there was plenty of car parking. I even noticed EV points close to the car park although I personally had no use for them. On my last evening I carelessly spilt a small amount of wine on the bed sheets but informed the cleaner the following morning - she took one look and said not a problem at all. I wish I hadn't spilt the wine and I wish all hotels and staff were as forgiving and so pleasant. Thank-you so much for a wonderful relaxing stay. I will definitely be coming back the next time I am in beautiful Cornwall 😍

Room tip: Free parking and lots of fast food outlets very close and also a handy public house.
        • Trip type: Travelled with family
        Reviewed 29 March 2024

Would just like to leave a review to say how great my stay was. Bed are comfy and room was clean enough. Spoke to a very polite housekeeper who was more than happy to get my clean towels and cups I asked for. Thank you Sophie! Will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
        Reviewed 28 March 2024

Our stay was absolutely as it should be. Quieti-ish. With no room doors being slammed shut and only one person being loud in the corridor. People moving about is naturally a good night sleep is what was wanted.
        It's unclear how many staff were on site as I only saw one guy when I arrived and had to phone the number In reception to sign in.
        I suspect he was lone working!!

Reviewed 17 March 2024

First room smelled strongly of urine , changed room easily the staff were helpful kind and apologetic second room was to be expected but the window didn’t close properly so had wind noise all night and I think we had elephants partying all night in the room above 🤭