Stayed on a four day break which was ideal as it gave us time to explore both some of the North and South coasts of Cornwall including the Eden Project. This is a golfing hotel hotel which is obviously geared to the golfing fraternity. We don't play golf but in no way did it detract from our stay. We were on the second floor overlooking some stunning views of the golf course and beyond. The room was clean and spacious and all the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. We would thoroughly recommend this hotel even to non golfers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the championship golf course, this hotel has an award-winning restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking. The charming villages of Tintagel, Port Isaac and Boscastle are 15 minutes' drive away. In the 13th century, Bowood Park was part of the Black Prince's deer park. It is still set amid 230 acres of picturesque hills and woodland. The hotel has modern decor and luxurious fittings throughout. Each room has an en suite bathroom, a TV, and facilities for making tea and coffee. Guests can dine in the hotel's restaurant, which offers British and international dishes, including local seafood. Cornish cream teas and a Sunday carvery are also available. The Bowood Park Golf Club has a course which meets USGA standards and is open all year round. Golf clubs and buggies are available for hire on site. The North Cornwall coast, with its surfing beaches and fishing villages, is 15 minutes' drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Bowood Park Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bowood Park Hotel And Golf Course
- Bowood Park Hotel Course
- Bowood Park Hotel & Golf Club Camelford, Cornwall